• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Where Did You Get Stuck the First Time You Played Through OoT?

Where did you get stuck the first time you played through OoT?

• Inside the great Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu

• The Forest Temple

• The Fire Temple

• The Water Temple

• The Shadow Temple

• The Spirit Temple

• Ganondorf's castle

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
The Shadow Temple, without a doubt. I probably got stuck for a little while on other various parts every now and then, but when I got to the Shadow Temple I quit playing the game for at least a month. You see, where my TV is set up it gets terrible glares, and since the Shadow Temple is so dark, I had to play it at night or I couldn't see a thing; and, being somewhat freaked out by the place (even now it's kind of unnerving), playing it at night was not something I really wanted to do. Plus, it took me ages to find that tiny little ledge that you have to walk along just after the guillotine hallways.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Inside Jabu Jabu's belly was the first time I got so stuck that I quit for a while, but I also got stuck for a few minutes trying to break the spiders web that leads to the bottom levels of the Deku Tree.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm currently playing through OoT and I haven't got stuck so far...that being said I am not very far on in the game yet. Although, once you haven't played it for ages you get confused a bit...it took me a while to figure out where I was and then I only ever get stuck if I miss some obvious vine or passage or something. :xd: For a minute I'm like..."Wut?" But then I get it.:xd: There's a basic Zelda logic to the games now, so once you've played Zelda a couple of times it is harder to get stuck because of the way the games work. But you know, I am bound to meet some hard parts of the game.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well the only other place I get stuck is in the well...

I usually spent hours lurking there looking for the Lens of Truth. i would always fall to the pit, and battle, bomb, cut whatever was there.
But it stopped since I found a way to not even do the whole well, in fact just by turning the water thingy you can get the Lens of Truth

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well when I played OoT I got stuck inside the fish. But once I got used to the many sink holes and where they led I was fine. But mostly because my dad helped me ^^.

M

Monkey

The god. damn. Water Temple. I recently hooked up my N64 because I had an urge to play this game...It took me about the same amount of time to complete the childhood portion of the game as it did to complete the Water Temple... and they say Nintendo games are easy....-_-"

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I got stuck at a lot of places... OoT was one of my first 3D game experiences and I wasn't sure all I could do, even knowing most of the controls. Jabu-Jabu was probably the worst of it, but sneaking into the castle to meet Zelda was pretty hard too then.

M

Monkey

I got stuck at a lot of places... OoT was one of my first 3D game experiences and I wasn't sure all I could do, even knowing most of the controls. Jabu-Jabu was probably the worst of it, but sneaking into the castle to meet Zelda was pretty hard too then.

Jeez...if you thought THAT was hard...what about the Gerudo Fortress?! that was insane....until I realized you could knock out the guards with Arrows :3

M

Monkey

Haha, I was like OMFG NINJA STATUS! and kept getting thrown in jail :(

My memory is a little fuzzy but, I remember getting so frustrated in the Water Temple because I couldn't find a certain key, I thought I glitched the game or something. Another time would be in the Forest Temple I can't remember how exactly though.

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
I got stuck where everyone else got stuck too The Water Temple **dun dun duuuuun!** no where else though...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom