• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Where Did You Get Stuck the First Time You Played Through OoT?

Where did you get stuck the first time you played through OoT?

• Inside the great Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu

• The Forest Temple

• The Fire Temple

• The Water Temple

• The Shadow Temple

• The Spirit Temple

• Ganondorf's castle

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The first spot I got super stuck at was trying to get into Darunia's chamber to get to the Fire Temple. I have no idea why it didn't dawn on me to stop the rolling Goron with a bomb, but I tried everything else possible to get the door to open. :facepalm:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Jabu-Jabu. The room that leads off in three seperate directions. One leads to the boomerang. It took me a while to figure out I needed Ruto up there (I had gone off without her), and it took me even longer to figure out how to get her up there... This was just last year, too.

Beeker

Wild Card
Jabu Jabu. Not the dungeon itself, actually, but right before it. When you feed him a fish. I could not for the life of me figure that out and eventually I'd stop and not pick up the game until a few years later. :facepalm:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Two words: Jabu. Jabu. And another word: Ugh! Talk about obnoxious, I got stuck at the part when you had to throw Princess Ruto over the ledge in the beginning. I went in circles (and died!) so many times I was FORCED to use the ZD guide. When it told me to throw her over the ledge, I seriously facepalmed so hard. It wasn't even funny. o_O

Not to mention, this dungeon was disgusting. Blech. Did you know that if you hit the "walls" with your sword, it jiggles and makes a gurgling sound? Eww. Just eww.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
OK where DIDN'T I get stuck in this game? Nah just kidding. I first got stuck at the Block Puzzle in the Forest Temple. Blech.

O

ObiAnn[e]Kenobi

DAMN YOU WATER TEMPLE.
In every game I play the water temple ALWAYS trips me up. And it's usually the longest as well. Or maybe it just feels longer since I get stuck...

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
During my first OOT playthrough, I stuck in the Bottom of the Well. Reason - not pits, but very large central room, definetely more confusing than the Water Temple one. Also, I had trouble with Dungeon Map (finding it).

Epona

Ordon Village
The water temples. Inside Jabu-Jabu as well as the Water Temple. Ughghhg they frustrated me to no end. They still do sometimes because I forget where things are/where to go! :mad:

Young Link

Grasshopper
On my first playthorugh, I got stuck on the Water Temple. When I got to Dark Link, I had no idea how to beat him. And so I kept dying. I skipped the mini-boss but, once I found out you needed the longshot, I had to go back. :D.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
On my first playthorugh, I got stuck on the Water Temple. When I got to Dark Link, I had no idea how to beat him. And so I kept dying. I skipped the mini-boss but, once I found out you needed the longshot, I had to go back. :D.

I remember when I fought Dark Link; he was parrying every one of my attacks and I was like "WHAT DO I DO???" so I started throwing Deku Nuts and he can't counter those!!! So I finally found a use for Deku Nuts. You have no idea how excited I was.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I got stuck inside Jabu Jabu. I kept jumpin down the wrong holes right after you find Ruto lol. I can go through it easily now though, especially after my experience in the Water Temple lol. The Water Temple was definitely a challege, but it helped me get better at the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom