• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did They Come From?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay so recently I was playing ST for the umpteenth time and realized something interesting... WHERE THE HECK DID ALL THE PEOPLE COME FROM?!?! I mean well shoot there were only Link, Tetra, and her pirates when they found New Hyrule and apparently lives were lost... but yet in a mere century it's as populated as Old Hyrule was at it's peak? I find it a little hard to believe...

Ideas? I know I don't have any.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The land was populated before they arrived. If you play it through one more time, you'll notice an Anouki say that the Spirit Tracks were there before Hyrule was founded.

Also, where does it state that only Link and Tetra's crew found New Hyrule? That's not really enough for a real expedition, IMO.

Besides, even if it were, who's to say they didn't bring other people later on, or other people didn't stumble across it same as they did? The chances of neither happening are extremely low.

Of course, what Locke said is true. I'm just bringing up a couple of other points. ;)

Austin

Austin
I would say maybe the land was more advance then the rest. They did develop train technology. There must have been a great cataclysm that wiped a lot of people out and put a slow-down on technology development. Which when Link/Tetra first come there, not a whole lot changed.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Also, where does it state that only Link and Tetra's crew found New Hyrule? That's not really enough for a real expedition, IMO.

Besides, even if it were, who's to say they didn't bring other people later on, or other people didn't stumble across it same as they did? The chances of neither happening are extremely low.

Of course, what Locke said is true. I'm just bringing up a couple of other points. ;)

I kind-of agree. Maybe Link and Tetra found the place when only the Lokomos were there. Later, they may have brought the other people from Hyrule (Outset and all the other islands) brought some people from PH. I mean does the bridge worker look familiar? How about Linebck III. O.K maybe Linbeck was from the Great Sea/Hyrule.

Within 100 years, it had a lot of inhabitants.

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
If the above explanations didn't quite give you an answer, then I don't know what to tell you. If, for a minute, we say that Link, Tetra, the pirates, and a few others survived, then the only explanation would be a major baby boom.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
One more thing. How are many lives lost? Fisrt of all, if you're reffering to the battle with the spirits and Malladus, remember that the battle happened before Link and Tetra came. That's why the Spirit Tracks were already there. That's why the Tower of Spirits is there. So unless they brought more people, there was probably a major baby boom like octorock74 said.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
That is a verygood point to make. ST isn't linked to any of the other toon link games, so Hyrule has basically been in the ST world forever. Ihope this helps you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom