• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did Navi Go?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I agree with JJGenesis here. The task was fullfilled so there was no need for Navi to stay with Link. She probably went back to the Deku Tree. I don't think Link went looking for Saria because in the child timeline she was back with the Kokiri again and probably sitting on her usual spot she always could be found. She wasn't a sage anymore because the events were undone

Last edited:
I'm for the rabid dogs theory. Hey! dogs. In all seriousness, it wasn't revealed for a reason, Nintendo didn't just forget about it.

B

Bow and Arrow

Navi a denizen of the Deku tree, created for the kokiri, that may mean she returned to make another Kokiri happy.

E

Eltomato

Fairies stick with their Kokiri children and that's their job, but Link was in fact NOT kokiri and she was only staying with him because it was her task from the Deku Tree. I think that's why she left back to the woods because that's where the fairies belong. It's also possible that anybody that ever gets lost in the woods really ends up in the alternate world of Termina. Or maybe if they get lost in the woods then they enter termina but in Hyrule they just become a skulfos. Link could have entered the woods and (in his mind) been in Termina, but in the main dimension turned into a skulfos and taught future Link how to fight in Twilight Princess.

I believe that Navi returned to the Great Tree coz at the start of OoT, the Great Tree sends Navi to help Link on his journey.

Once Link utterly destroyed Ganon, Navi wasn't needed anymore but Link still wanted to be partners with Navi, hence why he was looking for her(is Navi a her?).

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
There's no telling, but since she was only with Link because the Great Deku Tree asked her to, she had no reason to be with him once Ganon was defeated. So I'm sure she's out in the forest somewhere hence why Link was looking for her there in the beginning of Majora's Mask.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Well Majora's Mask starts off with Link trying to find Navi, but he doesn't seem to ever do.
I think she just went off to help someone else since Link didn't need her help anymore. Sort of like Mary Poppins.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Where was she before the game? unknown right? She was called by the deku tree from there, she then returned there, porbably in the lost woods, since the Deku tree calls her from there (presumably) and Link was looking there

She went away forever, which is why Link was walking around in the Lost Woods in MM, he was looking for her and ended up in the dimension Termina

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom