• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Where Did Jabu Jabu Go?

I think he obviously left Zora's Fountain, maybe to swim out to the sea. Zora's Fountain is closed off in the game mainly for gameplay reasons. PErsonally, I think he becomes Jabun (and possibly the Wind Fish) in the adult timelines, but that is just my opinion.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Unfortunately, Gannondorf probably killed him to sink fear into the hearts of the Zoras. JabuJabu's remains probably sunk to the bottom of the Zora fountain. I also think Bradley's idea could be possible too.

He...Wow. Um, I just kind of never even questioned it...He just wasn't there as an adult it didn't seem strange to me at all. I suppose maybe he died or something equally dark...

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
There's a Heart Piece accessible as an adult at the bottom of the fountain. Maybe he died and left it behind.

Though it would be ironic that Barinade, a mere tumor living inside of the whale, would leave a bigger prize than its host..

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Well this is one of those things I think Nintendo could have done in Ocarina of Time 3D, I mean it is a remake.
I thought a great idea would have been to add the Triforce in Ocarina of Time 3D, like how they had Luigi in Mario 64 DS, but they didn't do it, they stuck to the story and only changed the graphics and added some new things..plus the Master Quest is revamped a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom