• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are Your Ancestors From?

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
On my dad's side, we're German and Irish. On my mom's side, we're Native American (Seminole, if you want to be exact) with some English. I think our family arrived in the U.S. in 1912 or something to that effect, so we're relatively new.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
"What" are they from? Human beings of course!
I'm a European mutt. A mix of quite a few countries in Europe, like Swedish, Irish, German, and quite a few others I don't know.

octorok74

TETTAC
Here comes a list: Germany, Italy, Canada, Poland, Ireland. I'm also part Bohemian and Indian. There are a lot more, but I don't know what they are.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I cant rememeber them all but I can say Ireland,Poland and Africa and that's all I can think up of right now I"ll edit my post to see if I find out any more

My two biggest are Germany and Croatia. I also have some Irish in me, somewhere.

I know there are some other, smaller ones that I can't remember at the moment.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
So, it seems that if you go back far enough (like... 1000 years) some of my family MIGHT have come from somewhere in Scandinavia - most likely Norway. I personally think this is very interesting.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
My old people traveled here by boat from Sicily. That's in Italy. Not much else to say on the topic. I guess if I had to say something to elaborate... it'd be that I've never been to Italy.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Holland?

Hehe, one of my grandparents was French. I guess that makes me a Frutch, then? :P

R

ResidentZelda

form Spain and El Salvador (the smallest country in Central America)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom