• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are You Really From?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am Canadian!
I was born on a large ice cap. I was raised to spend my time riding moose and playing hockey. I currently reside in a medium sized igloo, with a small fire place and no internet connection whatsoever.

In all seriousness though, I am from Vancouver, British Columbia (which is actually one of the most climatically stable cities in the country. Tofino is the most). I have lived in BC my whole life, though I moved out of the city when I was just about 9. I now reside in a small ski town, located in a small valley in the Kootenay Mountain Range.

Dan

I'm curious. I initially thought this was a American site, as we all speak English and Axle is American. Lately I've heard a lot of people say that their from Germany or England or somewhere. I'm now wondering how diverse this site is.

So where exactly are you from?

I'm from a little town near Indianapolis, Indiana. Its in the US a little south of the Great Lakes. We're known for corn and the Greatest Spectacle in Racing! The Indy 500.

I know it's really diverse, we even have believe it or not Northern English, how's that for diversity!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I live in the North-East of England primarily. Why aye, man! Was born here and I moved down South for a little while, and have family/friends in other places but, they're all up North. And I'm back up here for the foreseeable future too which is great.

Wow, a Canadian and ten Americans. I guess we aren't that diverse.
I hope you're joking... ;p
That is one interesting name.

How do you even pronounce that?

Sass-catch-choo-wan (as in ObiWAN Kenobi). However, other pronunciations may exist depending on dialectical differences and such...

I currently reside in Michigan; however, I was born in Louisiana. I moved to Michigan when my parents divorced when I was only few months old. For a while, I lived in both states on and off until I turned eleven...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was born in India, Delhi. We moved to Canada when I was 4. Right now, I live in Ontario, in the GTA to be more specific.

:lol:

Sass-cah-chew-wan

Hard to pronounce for some :P

It's one of Canada's Prairie provinces :)

I laughed so hard when I saw Ellen mispronounce it on TV :xd:

But it's really not all that hard to pronounce... That's probably because I am Canadian though :P

I honestly find it harder to pronounce Massachusetts... (did I spell that right?)

I was born in Punxatawney, Pennsylvania: Famous for Groundhog Day. Yippee.

I don't live there, I actually live in a small borough called Marion Center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom