• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are They Fighting?

Ganondork

goo
I think Skyward Sword establishes the Royal Family (Zelda's bloodline) and the castle might be Hyrule Castle. Like how you fight outside Hyrule Castle with Ganondorf in TP. However, I've also heard theories of the falling of a previous Royal Family - before Zelda's family takes control - and that could be their castle. If it's the falling of the previous Royal Family then this will take place in the beginning or middle. If it's the new Royal Family's, then it's gonna happen towards the middle or end.

But of course, we'll just have to find out for ourselves, now won't we?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I think Skyward Sword establishes the Royal Family (Zelda's bloodline) and the castle might be Hyrule Castle. Like how you fight outside Hyrule Castle with Ganondorf in TP. However, I've also heard theories of the falling of a previous Royal Family - before Zelda's family takes control - and that could be their castle. If it's the falling of the previous Royal Family then this will take place in the beginning or middle. If it's the new Royal Family's, then it's gonna happen towards the middle or end.

But of course, we'll just have to find out for ourselves, now won't we?

Yes, we will. But you don't have to speculate this being the founding of the Royal Family. It is.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I think that it's toward the end. i can't provide a pic, but right then that particular scene starts, a flame that resembles the way Ghirahim teleports is in the lower left corner, so it must be later in the game, not necessarily the very end, but like somewhere in the middle. i don't know, just speculating here.

Maybe Ghirahim is one of the Demon Lords. A council of them.

I thought that they're in the ruins of Hyrule Castle, but that can't work with Zelda a Skyloftian.

This is precisely one of the scenarios/possibilities I had in mind; I guess I worded myself wrong or something.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
This is precisely one of the scenarios/possibilities I had in mind; I guess I worded myself wrong or something.

The way you said it was that someone was over him and others. The other guy didn't say that.

I meant that there may be more than one "Demon Lord".

Oh. Well, probably. I mean, this guy's a "dark interloper", and if he's entitled "Lord something", I'm sure they all will have the title of "Lord something".

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Perhaps the "Lord ________" title was used for high-ranking members in the tribe... or Ghirahim could be the leader. He certainly acts like he's in charge.

He seems to act quite the opposite, to me. I mean, he may be the sort of unofficial leader, but they're all in it together. The "interlopers" don't seem to have a true leader. They seem to have acted as a group.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
He seems to act quite the opposite, to me. I mean, he may be the sort of unofficial leader, but they're all in it together. The "interlopers" don't seem to have a true leader. They seem to have acted as a group.

True, but he could be highly respected among them and looked toward for advice. He does say "we", so yes, I guess it does seem like he has equals.

The way you said it was that someone was over him and others. The other guy didn't say that.
Ghirahim being a lord of a group is ONE of only MANY possibilities/scenarios I've been suggesting in MANY threads since the discussion about him began. I can even post links to them :). I have an open mind that mutates based on what's brought into the discussion. I always suggest many different, yet interrelated possibilities and scenarios; NEVER just one. :)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Ghirahim being a lord of a group is ONE of only MANY possibilities/scenarios I've been suggesting in MANY threads since the discussion about him began. I can even post links to them :). I have an open mind that mutates based on what's brought into the discussion. I always suggest many different, yet interrelated possibilities and scenarios; NEVER just one. :)

Hm. Well, I guess you didn't make that clear to me. Carry on, then.

W

Whats your name

As we can only guess ill leave mine and say this is the last battle with him

if theres a cinematic of link trying to hit him i would think its cuz they're trying to create a mood for the final fight

if you remember the trailer with the big golden statue he's like "hey wasup, im not fighting you hand to hand but im still here", nothing too special, just so you know that the demon lord is still trying to stop link while at the same time not repeating the same battle with him. But if theres a cutscene and the sky is all black and stromy my guess would be that the game's about to end and its the final showdown with the creepy demon lord.

V

VirgilTheart

Someone figured out where the scene is over at another forum: The fight with Ghirahim at the end of the trailer is definitely a part of Skyloft.

Ghirahim-Model-Large.png

Skyward-Sword-2011-01.jpg

Look at the area surrounding the statue of what is presumably the Goddess. That's where the scene takes place.

Kirino

Tatakae
Maybe. I think that Ghirahim was about to take over Skyloft, and that this is the final battle with him. Also, I think that Ghirahim is sort of thier unofficial leader like others said.

The fight with Ghirahim at the end of the trailer is definitely a part of Skyloft.
I think that Ghirahim is sort of thier unofficial leader like others said.

This makes sense to me. It's more like Ocarina of Time and its predecessors... in the newer games, Link is fighting behind the scenes and goes unrecognized as a hero by most of the commoners. Most-likely, Ghirahim does end up in Skyloft as its "ruler" as Ganondorf had taken over Hyrule in Ocarina of Time... so, obviously the Skyloftians are aware of this entire thing. I could be wrong, but it's only a guesstimate.

Of course, going into unproven guesses, we do know that Ghirahim is not the only villian. So, is it a "tribe" of sorts of his? I'm not sure how this would come into play as far as final battles go, but the idea of a tribe reminds me of Twilight Princess a bit.
The Twili was a tribe banished to the Twilight Realm. I'm thinking the tribe that was banished may have been this "tribe" of Ghirahim's. Well, you can't just exile an entire tribe to someplace considered unlivable by mortals if not everyone in it wasn't involved with true evil. That would be considered immoral. Just pointing that out.
I'm no theorist, so I could easily be wrong. But theories can usually never be proven, so... We'll just have to wait 'til the game releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom