• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are Some Magic Jars? (MM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I have been playing Mm and I'm at the great bay temple and I keep on running out of magic power, but I can't find any magic jar's to refill my magic bar! is there anyway to get more magic without leaving the temple?:thinking::hmm:

Zarom

The King
If you look around in the temple, you'll surely find some. There are some chu chus that can get you arrows and magic jars. Or break some jars, and youMll find some. :)

And if you still find nothing, you can always leave the temple by playing the Song of Soaring, which will take you at the entrance of the temple. Then, in the Zora Hall, there's a Deku in Lulu's room who sells Green Potions. ;)

Hope that helps! :D

Zarom

The King
Hey thanks for the tip, but there is only one green cucu in the temple and I don't want to leave the temple if I need magic power.

No, there isn't only one Green chu :chu: in the Temple, there is 2 or 3. And there are yellow ones too, these one have arrows.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Oh okay, I have only found one of the green chuchu's so yah, i guess I will have to find it thanks for the help.

A Moderator may close this thread now that I have all the info I need

Thanks again Zarom!:D:wave:

~Dungeon killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom