• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Where are all the peppers?!?

I'm currently trying to get the last spirit orb to get the paraglider, but I either need the warm dublet or spicy peppers for cold resistance... however I ended up eating them all before I realized I needed them! Now I can't find a single pepper, I've searched for hours around the wilderness, in pots and barrels, etc., nothing! Help!

There are a few peppers lying around in the shed where the Old Man has his recipe/journal thing. If you have no peppers available to you, it takes a few days for them to respawn. Probably just sit by a fire for a few days/nights until they grow back.

Another option is for you to use a torch. If you hold a lit torch on your person at all times during your ascent of Mount Hylia, it should keep your body temperature above freezing. This, however, leaves you generally defenseless to the monsters in the area, so you might have to make a break for it.

The fire rod acts as a portable heat source as well. If you haven't retrieved and used it yet this would allow you to run and use a shield. Another option that is slow would be to get a ton of wood and a torch and make a campfire trail. You can survive a few seconds in the cold before taking damage. Alternatively you can make a mad dash to the top of Mount Hylia facing the cold directly while eating food to keep your health up.

Great, thanks for the tips! Hopefully I can get up there one way or another. I may not have waited long enough for the peppers to re spawn too so I'll try sitting by the fire for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom