• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda When's the Last Time You Saw a Gerudo?

Do you want the Gerudo race back?

• Bring back those o so wonderful ladies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep them away, they're stupid.

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Gerudo were a cool race. They consisted of almost entirely women, for some reason. They looked good. They were awesome to fight. They also brought us one little thing called Friggin Ganondorf; our main villain. The biggest shame is that they only appeared in three games; the most recent one 9 years ago. I just want them back. We saw their culture, their possible religion, their skills, their awesomeness, their warrior nature, and just how much a Zora would risk to perve on them. Why haven't we seen them in so long? Do you want them back?

PS I apparently didn't make this clear- I mean the race as a whole. Ganondorf and Twinrova are specific individuals that do not count.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Technically the last time we saw one was in Twilight Princess - Ganondorf - but I think the generic Gerudo race dates back to Majora's Mask...well the Terminan couterparts anyway.

Yes, I'd love to see them back, but on the count that they're given more moral clashes. MM's Gerudo were pirates, but I believe they had some sorta code they lived by. Same with OOT's Gerudo.

Yes, I'd like to see the Gerudo tribe return. I actually created a thread about rogue factions in Zelda awhile back commenting how they added an extra layer of depth to the experience.

With stealth sequences taking on a larger role in the main adventure, now is an ideal time to revisit the Gerudo. Imagine infiltrating a large fortress filled with watch dogs, patrols, archers, and all matter of traps.

Bring back Twinrova as well. Not only were the witches Koume and Kotake humorous but they provided the first smidgens of Ganondorf's back story and were fun to fight.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
and just how much a Zora would risk to perve on them.
Source please! But it's probably MM...and it's probably Mikau. I know he raids their fortress to rescue him and Lulu's eggs. LOL if anything can be worse than Ruto hitting on Link, it's that...Mikau, I don't think the mother of your kids would approve of you cheating on her...with a different species!

Forgive me if I'm wrong...the word "perve", y'know?

But I wouldnt mind seeing the Gerudo again.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I see no harm in bringing back the Gerudo race, in the likes of OoT and MM they were very unique as they were actually seen as enemies but overall if they were* return I would like them to be overall a tribe serving for good rather than evil. Maybe a plot line where Ganondorf has brainwashed the tribe into serving evil purposes and Link has to gain the tribes trust and unite them with the rest of Hyrule.

I think what I like most about nthis tribe is their independence, we see the likes of the Gorons and the Zoras most of the time serving the Royal Family in some way. Its nice to see a tribe for once that isn't all nice to outsiders. Even though I don't really like stealth sequences apart from some games I actually enjoyed the sequences in MM and OoT, so if this were to be expanded upon, why not?

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I love the Gerudo and definitely would like to see them return. Like A Link in Time I think the stealth elements they can add to the game are a lot of fun, and both the characterization of the race and the gameplay elements in both OoT and MM have always been one of my favorite parts of those games. They always have great music and fighting the double sworded guards is great fun, imo.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love the Gerudo, and I would really love to see them again! I was thoroughly disappointed when they weren't in TP (seriously, there's a whole area named after them). They haven't been seen since FSA, so why not bring them back. They seem to be fan favourites.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
They should return. Gerudo Valley, or any Zelda desert, is not complete without the Gerudos.

I was thoroughly disappointed when they weren't in TP (seriously, there's a whole area named after them).

I read somewhere that they were in an early version of the game. But, of course they were deleted.

i was never too fussed on the Gerudo, i didnt find them attractive or all that interesting (but i dont find many races in Zelda all that interesting) they did have a lot of history though and it'd be nice to see them again just to witness more of it or even see what became of them. I think they'll totally come back at some point, so will the shiekah but for now i'm not too fussed if they do or don't come back,

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Yes, I would love to see the Gerudo return. They're one of my favourite Zelda races, and I think it's about time we see them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom