• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You See The Skyward Sword Commercial on TV . . .

What is your reaction to seeing the Skyward Sword commercial on TV (whatever region you're in) ?
I saw it for the first time today and had probably one of the nerdiest moments of my life, squealing and calling my family into the room. What do you do when you see the commercial? Scream? Fall over? Call people to come look? How much does it hype you up? Does it make you even more excited? Speaking of this, do you even like the commercial in the first place? I wanna know xD

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Whoa, I haven't even seen it one TV yet. :lol: I did however see it on this site, and I gotta say, its a pretty cool trailer. I would have laughed soooo hard though if it showed a Master Sword hit someone. :P I mean seriously, how come no one got hurt? And that one guy better have good car insurance. :lol:

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I have yet to see it, though I will likely handle it like I always do with commercials for things I really want/like; a calm and mature smile and a memorization of the date it is released.

I became a little girl for 10 seconds and almost gave me a heart attack from sheer awesomeness and excitement. The fact that they're showing the commercial on tv just makes the reality of how close it is to coming out more real. I can only hope that they're having a midnight release here. My roommate is going to ask when he goes to the midnight release of Skyrim tonight so I'll know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom