• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You Hit the Nostalgic Value of a Game

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Well, it happened to me today. I was playing Twilight Princess and realized that I love this game, and then I actually heard the music and I really felt it. I had never really notice any other nostalgia point in a game and was really happy I saw this. So, what happens when you hit the Nostalgic Point of a Game?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What happens when I hit the nostalgic value of a video game? Well, for one...you'll notice some weird happenings about me. Like, you see me commenting on how that game is the greatest of its series, how it is unbeatable, how very few things can match it but even then, they're just equals and not identicals (what I mean here is how two things can be the same but made up of different parts; take the equation 3+4 = 7 for example...7 is 3+4 but they are NOT identical) etc. When I'm away from that game for too long, I get an itching feeling, basically a need to play it. In total, I am completely infatuated with the game when I become nostalgic of it. <3

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Everything that happens in the main plot of Wind Waker. Literally from 2004 i've beaten this game at least 100 times, I know the main plot like the back of my hand and that's saying something. For one thing when I moved in 2006 I was only 8 and wasn't really good at making friends so I played that game a lot to feel better. I still have a lot of games I love from my childhood but Wind Waker is the only one that really hits it. From that beginning scene of Outset all the way to shoving a word in Ganon's head, gives me the major hit on nostalgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom