• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You Die, What Game Would You Choose to Live In?

Probably...Skyloft or Windfall. Or maybe Clock Town. But, you know, after Link saves the day and all that jazz.

Skyloft would probably be it for me. I love heights, flight, and the sensation of falling, so diving off of the edge to call a loftwing would probably be something like bliss for me. Places that are high up kind of clear my mind and comfort me. If it were real, and I were in it, I doubt I would ever grow tired of the sensation of flying like that, or of simply being in a beautiful place so up high and isolated. :>

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
Castle town before it was ruined by ganondorf in oot because it seemed like a great place to live in, you know, with all the shops and no monsters and all the homes.

Fig

The Altruist
I always wanted to live in Hyrule Town (from any game of the Zelda series. Since there's a lot of people within the city, I'll be fine.) or Windfall Island where I could relax and explore the entire island for secrets! :)

M

Meatball27

Other than Zelda, I'd love to live in the Hoenn region in Pokemon, but other than that, I'd have to say Snowhead. Even though I HATE Gorons, I'd love the feeling of being in the snowy mountains.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Clock Town, assuming, that there isn't a giant trollface moon about to hit it.

Hyrule Castle Town from Twilight Princess, the security provided by it's walls, the stunning Hyrule Castle dominating the northern Skyline, the scenic venues that surround the town such as the Lake Hylia (that bridge is fantastic) all make this town a great place to live.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Hoenn region from Pokemon.

For Zelda, I would choose Skyloft. I've always wanted to fly, and the Loftwings look amazing. There's even a school for knights!
Although I would probably get annoyed by random flaying people picking me up and giving me speeches when I was just about to call my Loftwing...

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I guess Link's Awakening because, from what I recall, an ordinary citizen is never in any real danger.
And it's all just a dream anyway.

The non-Zelda game afterlife I would choose is Animal Crossing because it's a peaceful game and you're basically god of a 5x5 acre town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom