• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You Die, What Game Would You Choose to Live In?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I'd say Skyward Sword. The world is so beautiful in color, the world is a beautiful expanse, Faron is beautiful, there's a rock that switches dimensions and bends Space and Time! We have Skipper and the Titanic Robots!
tumblr_lvooj2OYzP1qi4bb5o1_500.png

Oh and this cute little *******!

Machi_Artwork.png

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Either Skyloft because I'd fly around on my loftwing all day or Hyrule Castle Town from Twilight Princess. I'd just be sure not to go into Chudley's Fine Goods and Fancy Trinkets Emporium! "Your boots are dirty!" Oh shut up... :P

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I would love to be in Skyward Sword. The only reason would that I would live there is Skyloft. It is a friendly environment. I would love to fly around on my Loftwing. You all know, you could not go on the ground because it is forbidden.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Twilight Princess yo.
There's multiple places i'd love to live, the nice fancy castle town, Ordon Village, maybe Kakariko, Lake Hylia, etc.

And i could go to the field and look at the beautiful scenery :)

Twilight Princess for sure.

Perhaps I'd set up a little shop in Lake Hylia or live in Kakariko village.

Beeker

Wild Card
Either TP or SS.
I would love to live in the Faron Woods from either game, because I love the wandering in forests. Skyloft would also be a place I'd love to live in, soaring above the clouds and across the sky on my Loftwing. Perhaps I'd be adventurous and go down to the surface a few times.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I'd probably choose to live in Lake Hylia in OoT. It's a wide open space with nobody there except for the scientist living in his house and the fisherman living in his cabin at the edge of the lake. There's also freshwater right nearby so I'd have easy and unlimited access to all the water I'd ever need.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The title of this thread is worded oddly - it seems like what the op was trying to get at is "Assume that your personal Heaven/Afterlife is in one of the Zelda universes, what specific area would you like to live?" rather than what "game" you'd live in.

I think the game-world of Twilight Princess would be suited to me, specifically any area that's under Twilight because I've always loved that time of the day. I can see TP's version of Kakariko Village or the Hidden Kakariko Village as nostalgic for me, considering I grew up in Arizona (and the thread about what real world places various Zelda locales correspond to has a lot of us pinning "Arizona" on the place). I also rather like both for the relative isolation. (Yes, I can see myself living like Impaz, the crazy cat-lady). In fact, one of the original short stories available for reading for FREE on my blog that I did recently features a "deserted city" as someone's mysterious personal Heaven. (Yes, I do think like that. No, I don't do illegal substances and the legal ones are supposed to balance me).

Living alone with a thousand cats in a deserted old westy town in a twilight-afflicted land actually sounds pretty "Heaven" to me.

I almost picked Skyloft, but then I thought about all those skydiving freefalls I'd be expected to do. I actually enjoy heights and lofty views, but I have a serious viceral phobia in regards to falling/falling sensation. Skydiving wouldn't be on my bucket-list because it would cause me to kick it via panic-reaction heart-attack, so I'm content to do it only as Link, on a nice, safe screen.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd live in Ordon Village in TP, Kokiri Forest (or Castle Courtyard) in OoT, and Clock Town of MM.

Ordon is a peaceful place. I think that's all that need be said.
Kokiri Forest, despite my being an (almost) adult, would be peaceful for the time being. Castle Courtyard...who WOULDN'T want to live with the young princess of Hyrule?
Clock Town is AWESOME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom