• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When was the last time you were tempted?

Perhaps it was by something expensive you could afford but really shouldn't buy, perhaps you were attracted to another human.

What was your last temptation and which has been the biggest in your life.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm dieting right now and I am only on about 3000 calories per day. It sounds a lot but there are a lot of things which I can't eat much of which I want to. And I get daily cravings for curries and lots of noodles and chicken nuggets and things like that. So I am tempted daily but I remain strong.

Ninja

Well well well
I'm dieting right now and I am only on about 3000 calories per day. It sounds a lot but there are a lot of things which I can't eat much of which I want to. And I get daily cravings for curries and lots of noodles and chicken nuggets and things like that. So I am tempted daily but I remain strong.

I'm in the boat where that I just can't have a few nugs, I need the full 20pc spread with sauce.

The last time I was tempted was probably throwing my keys on the desk and walking out of my job yesterday. Our President is in town and everyone panicks instead of staying calm and just performing. My main boss flipped his **** at me over something trivial and I told him that if he wanted to run the whole operation by himself just let me know and I'd be gone.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My last temptation was buying a record that was being resold at $97 when it originally cost $20 before it sold out.

Dan

Keep it strong mate! A friend of mine is doing the exact same, he's 6 month in and looking better already.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Keep it strong mate! A friend of mine is doing the exact same, he's 6 month in and looking better already.

Oh I will be keeping it strong. Only got a few more weeks to go. I don't want it lasting any longer than it needs to.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've been tempted to buy a new phone lately as my iPhone 6 (2014) is starting to slow down and is getting old. I hate spending money when I don't have to though so for now I am holding off on the temptation.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Lust is my single biggest temptation. Even though I’m in a relationship, it’s hard not to think about other things. I’ve never really believed in monogamy though, so maybe that’s why.

Also gambling. It’s actually worse when you’re doing good, because you just do it more often. Especially when you’re a student and you actually should be spending money on rent and food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom