• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Life Gives You Lemons.... (V2)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
I think it was on this forum. But anywayy,

Put 'When life gives you lemons' and put something funny on the end.

Exp: When life gives you lemons.... Throw them back and demand for oranges.

I start

When life gives you lemons....

Step 1: Throw them back

Step 2: Get mad!

Step 3: Demand to see life's manager

Step 4: Burn his house down.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Siniru, that was obviously stolen from Came Johnson, but here's the thing, you didn't add the internet meme of Combustible lemons, which I have graciously provided:

"When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

When life gives you lemons murder everyone and pour lemon juice on their wounds just before they die

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
When life gives you lemons... run away screaming cheerfully "IT WORKED!" (awesome points to whoever gets what I'm quoting)

(you me. Grammar. hates. me.)

Z

ZoraVaati

When life gives you lemons... multiply their sourness by 1000 then give them to Ruto:yuck:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom