• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When is the New Game Coming Out? And NO, I'm Not Talking About Skyward Sword!!

T

Tranceparty455

Skyward Sword is boring me dryyyyyy!

Come to think of it, the whole wii franchise of the series has been less than hot (to me). Everything from adjusting to the wii remote, :( the new stupid enemies, i call them boobypins (boblokins-- something?) too many new concepts that twist the storyline a little... too much. and i don't like the music! Has the gameplay been watered down for a new younger audience? This isn't another thread trying to bash the new game, just curious on what you guys really think went wrong in the newest zeldas?? (NO wind waker fans welcome... LOL JK!!!) :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
Regarding music, graphics or gameplay: nothing.

But now they are making them too noob-friendly (I don't know if this falls into the gameplay category). I didn't like the Visions feature. I like when I get stuck in a puzzle for hours and the feeling of accomplishment you get when you finally beat it. I think they added visions in OoT 3D as well.

I want to go back to the good ol' days of OoT, banging my head on the wall while trying to figure out the freaking Water Temple!

The dungeons were weak and watered down but the gameplay was pretty solid. It wasn't a very impressive installment in comparison, but I don't think it can possibly be as boring as you say. Maybe you aren't doing enough side-quests? If you blow through the game you will probably be disappointed, the same would happen of MM, which you supposedly adore.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
But now they are making them too noob-friendly (I don't know if this falls into the gameplay category). I didn't like the Visions feature. I like when I get stuck in a puzzle for hours and the feeling of accomplishment you get when you finally beat it. I think they added visions in OoT 3D as well.

I want to go back to the good ol' days of OoT, banging my head on the wall while trying to figure out the freaking Water Temple!
This seriously, and especially the bolded part.
As a whole, Skyward was too easy for me. Bosses are incredibly stupid, knowing only how to get beaten rather than beat the player. Dungeons don't feel like dungeons anymore, because there is no tense feeling. There are no headbanging puzzles (except for Sky Keep). There are no tough enemies. All bleh in my opinion.

The first thing that caused SS to fall apart was Miyamoto's logic of "this game must be better than OoT". What a silly desire. By doing that, the entire project was limited. Miyamoto should've said "this game must be better than MM", which would've brought about better story, better characters, better sidequests and so on.

To be honest I love Skyward sword... but...
I'm not getting that Replay vibe from it...

Come to think of it, A lot of games now a days like, Infamous 2, Assassin Creed Brotherhood, Skyward Sword, and a few other games don't make me what to go through it again... Why is that?

I would like new Zelda games to have more realistic graphics like in Twilight Princess. It's essencial to add that if the zelda franchise is gonna continue to grow. The game should be harder aswell. The biggest reason why Skyward Sword was kinda booring, is the difficulty. I think I died like 1 time during my first playthrough of Skyward Sword, while in Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask I died alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom