• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda When Have You Felt the Most Badass?

Name a moment in any LoZ game where you truly felt like a badass.

Personally, mine would have to be the during the 3rd silent realm in SS. I had run out of time and I had to get the last spirit bead thing that was on that slope you have to slide down on. Basically, I had missed it several times before and I could not afford to miss it this time and BAM- I got it and beat the realm :party:

What about everyone else!

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Knocking Ghirahim off of the platform, and leaping off the platform, sword thrust downward, and landing on his chest. Or perhaps when slicing Koloktos to pieces.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Killing freaking anything in Twilight Princess makes me feel like a badass. Dat fancy sword sheath and dem hidden skills. :D

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I guess the best answer would be owning **** in Skyward Sword a la the Wii MotionPlus for the first time. It was just ultra fun to be in control of the sword for once, strategically slicing and dicing foes in a precise manner rather than pressing a button a few times. Don't get me wrong, combat was fun in previous games, as well, but to finally feel like I was the one demolishing my foes rather than a guy controlling another guy demolishing his foes... that was just awesome.

Defeating Ganon in TP. It just feels the best when you jump, do a flip, and then land your sword perfectly into his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom