• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Does the Christmas Season Start?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Officially: December 12th and ends at 5th of January as that's when decorations should go up, don't need to see how bad a persons tastes are for the entire year y'know
Unoffically: Apparantly September as i've seen several shops just selling christmas stuff since then

Every year, November 1st is when I get in that christmasy mood. I don't decorate yet, but I usually start around thanksgiving. Christmas is my favorite time of year, so I always start it early :)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Technically the Christmas season doesn't start 'till Christmas. Practically however, I consider it the Christmas season after I finish Thanksgiving dinner.

Hard to pinpoint an exact date. I'd say I get in the Christmas mood after finals for the fall semester are done so in mid December.

But the Christmas season in the Polish tradition goes all the way until the start of February so we tend to keep the Christmas tree up longer than most people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom