• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Think the Realse Date for Skyward Is?

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
I hope it comes out during the summer at the least. I REALLY wanna get my hands on that game now. It looks so awesome

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Ocarina of Time came out on November 21st so there is that date to go by or ideally we would see out a month sooner than that so in October, let's say the 26th just for the heck of it. I believe somewhere inbetween that span of 25/26 days Skyward Sword will be In North America. The Ocarina date was good because it was close to the holiday seasons which is something I think they might try and wait for but they can't sit on it forever. That game is so close to being finished, but even so a complete game may still require testing, They would want to get all the glitches out that they possibly could considering what some people can do in the other 3D games.

OoT 3D will be out this June and that game will sell like crazy. once Nintendo sees that their 3DS game was a success and has major staying power they'll finally give in and reveal Skyward Sword.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Hopefully August....--crosses fingers-- It's a little bit after OoT 3D's release, so those sales have some time to settle down. Although the revealing of Zelda's 25th Anniversary surprise could possibly push it back to November, that is if Nintendo releases that in August instead of Skyward Sword.
Boy, this is Zelda year.

G

GORON_MAN

Release Date

When do you guys think Skyward Sword will be released? Ive heard a lot of diffrent things so im just want some clairification.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, I just finished my scour of Gamestop. To be complete, I asked the guy at the counter if there was any news about SS. Apparently, the current placeholder date is November 2. :(

This makes sense, though. Right in time for the holidays. Doesn't make it any easier for us to wait. ;)

G

GORON_MAN

November!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait that long!!! Ive been waiting 2 years already when they mentined it at e3 a few years ago. Well maybe oot for the 3ds well tie me over until then.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Historically around November is when Zelda's come out.

So I'll say Nov. 23... the same day OoT was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom