• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds When Do You Think the Next 3ds Zelda Game Will Be Announced?

When do you think the next 3ds zelda game will be announced?

• Before next year's E3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • during next year's E3

• some time after next year's E3

• Total voters

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Nintendo never actually gives us specific dates untill around the release date they secretly set. And I don't want the new Zelda 3DS to come out any time soon, because I want Nintendo to put great effort into making it better than the previous DS Titles.

Kirino

Tatakae
Probably before or during E3. Seems like a reasonable time. If E3 comes, and a new 3DS Zelda isn't announced, i'm going to be very dissipointed. Well, probably not, as long as a Wii U Zelda is announced.

We have reason to suspect that the Zelda team has been working on or at least gathering gameplay ideas for Zelda 3DS prior to Skyward Sword's release. Aonuma's statement of "having 3D in the game will mean something, but you probably won't understand that just yet" late last year also shows that they might have already had a pretty good idea of what they want to do with the game then. Come GDC 2013, they will have been working on Zelda 3DS for at least 1.5 years, so seeing something by then is actually pretty likely. So yeah, I'm expecting a reveal at GDC, or at latest E3 2013.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Given that E3 doesn't seem to be the place to make major video game announcements anymore, I'd say it won't happen there and it might still be a while so I'd say it'll happen after.

But my real money is on Zelda 3DS being announced Someday (tm)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Definitely E3 2013, launch should be right away the next year so there isn't a huge gap between ZU and Z3D. 3 years should be enough time to finish a handheld title.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I think it would make sense to get some information at this upcoming E3. Although, Nintendo did say that they are more interested in third party support for the time being. So, I guess only time will tell.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Probably in a while after next year's E3. I wouldn't be expecting them to announce the new Zelda after the Ocarina of Time 3D just came out. I haven't heard from them about Majora's Mask 3ds. So this is probably a bad time for them to say which one they'll do for the 3DS.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
My guess (hope) is that we will receive at least a small bit about it at E3 2013. It's either that or Zelda Wii U, and I think the 3DS game is more likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom