• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Think the IPhone 5 or IPad 4 Will Be Announced?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
June 2012

they love their summer announcements
and if not iphone 5 then iphone 4sG or something stupid like that

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Later this year, around August. But the iPad 4 won't be called the iPad 4 because the iPad 3 was never released. The latest iPad was title the "New iPad" it was never given the iPad 3 title.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I buy Apple products because they are good products, not because I have been "milked". Once you go mac, you never go back. I also love Apple. My brother owns his own Apple business so I am sure I was heavily influenced growing up. MacBooks are essential for any home studio if you enjoy writing songs. Anyway, Tim Cook mentioned in his first shareholder's meeting, that the new iPad 3, Apple TV, and iPhone 5 will "blow your mind". We'll see.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I've gone mac and come back I simply do not like what i cant do because of apple's unix architecture which brings me to my other point. Why are you guys paying so much money for free open source software?

Rachel

be vigitant
I wonder what they'll call the next iPad. I found their name for the newest one very strange, but they probably got so much money from it they couldn't care less if they confused people, lol.

Hopefully the next iPad (let's call it the new new iPad) will have significantly more features. ^^

I still do not know the name of the iPad that was released this year. :lol:

I believe the next iPhone (not necessarily going to be called 5) will be announced this fall s Apple traditionally does and the next iPad next spring-another traditional business move by the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom