• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Plan To Move Out?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Being a Mormon, I intend to serve a full-time mission for my church when I turn the age of 18. I will live away from home for two years and then return. However, I have every intention of moving out and going to college as soon as I get back. So sort of when I'm 18 but sort of when I'm 20. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and home, but I'm ready to move on to bigger and better. :D

bunny

birb overlord
Hopefully when I turn 18. I want to move out as soon as possible. Preferably with a roommate or something, but if not, I'm gonna try to scrap up enough money because to be honest, I want to move out.

Clank

Hmm
Being that I live right next to the college that I plan to attend, I see no reason to move out in the foreseeable future.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Well, when I go to college/university, I'll be living on my own then. After that, I may live back at home for a year or so so that I can a decent job and earn enough money to afford living independently.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
I plan on moving to my dads for a year when I graduate, then look for a college. Not sure What I'll do after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom