• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Plan on Getting Spirit Tracks?

How will you buy Spirit Tracks?

• Preorder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometime soon after release

• Don't know when

• I'm not getting it

• Total voters
H

Hero of Limes

I can't really pick any of the options in the poll, because I am getting it on it's release date, but I am not preordering it (I never do).
>.< Sorry about that. I didn't really think about that till after I posted the poll. If anyone is getting it on the day of release you can just vote for preorder also. Since your getting it on release day. Seem like everyone's getting theirs sometime around Christmas too. We can all share the pain of waiting then!

Mute

一員
I probably won't get it till Christmas. However, if I don't get it then, I'll probably wind up buying it the next chance I get to go to the store. (Assuming I have the money.)

Hopefully the former will be the case!

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
It's going to be released on December 11th here, I'll probably get it the 12th. There's a special "Christmas" organised by the town hall, it's giving presents to everyone working for the town, and my father's a policeman, so... =D
Now I just hope they'll be able to buy the game in time...

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Late december/early january.
I've spent more than 200 euros in games this month, so, no more games for 30 days(less than 30,, more like 27)

The day it's released here, the 12th December, I pre-ordered it so it will be the tin and figurine edition. Should be here on he day or a day later

I am getting it on 8-12-2009..............................................................................................

octorok74

TETTAC
I preordered ST way back in April, so I will be getting that as soon as it comes out. Nothing will stop me, not even the U.S. government.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I don't know but these pigs obviously found a way to emulate it already - video
Glad they can't get train part working though..

Annoying this can be over-ridden in certain emulaters though. I find it so sad people feel the need to do this the week before it comes out. Nintendo earned their £30/$40 dammit.

And squeee I have a countdown on my wall now until the european release day. Friday can't come fast enough :D

I would get it the day it comes out, but of course, I just bought a game, and even though I will pay for it, my mom willn't let me get it. So probably after new year's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom