• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When do you normally go to sleep?

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I usually go to sleep around 1-2 AM. Sometimes it ends up being a bit later on weekends, though.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I am unemployed so if I need to do something I do it whenever. I sleep when I'm tired. Yesterday we moved our freezer and I slept at 3 P.M. after we finished.

anywhere from 8pm-1pm

yes, that's 8pm in the evening to 1pm in the afternoon.
...it's wild lmao

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i went to sleep at noon yesterday

or today i guess

Between 11-12 pm usually. I had insomnia in the past but I improved my sleep pattern a lot with help of weighted blanket therapy, you could look here . These weighted blankets are really useful stuff. Now I can sleep 8-10 hours per day.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Starting next week, I close at work 6 days a week until 2 AM. So normally I get to sleep around 3 AM.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Ooh boy, "normally"? God, I don't know. Lately I've been going to bed at around 6am or 7am. Last week it was around 4am. Rarely I go to bed at about 10:30pm, assuming I didn't sleep the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom