• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Know You've Overplayed the Legend of Zelda?

Linkette

Heroine of Time
Actually #3 (last post^) will happen cos though the grass doesn't grow as quick as in the game but it still grows fast as for a plant.

#When you listen to the Hyrule Field theme while going to school
#When you ask the evil redhead in your class if he prefers power, widom or courage and you get freaked out when he replies power
#The same with your Link-looking boyfriend when he replies courage so you end up having most wisdom out af all three.
#When you hum/play song of storms and expect it to rain

Actually every time I hum song of storms it actually rains!!!!! Yeah,but I live in Scotland- known for having rainfalls most often.

Q

Quazaar

When you dream about it.
When you know how to play over 5 Zelda songs on ocarina.
When you pick up a stick and start doing spin attacks.
When you try to make a wooden sword out of a stick.
When you post on this thread.
When you try to jump off a cliff holding on to a chicken.
When you draw the triforce everywhere.
When you make zelda fan games.
When you have your own timeline.
When you dig in the ground hoping to find different colored gems.
When you cant wait for Zelda wii.
I'm guilty of all of these except for the chicken one.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
when you dump your friends so you can get another that you can get into firery dabates about the loz time line.

when you think to yourself which came first the minish cap or the ocarina of time

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
#1. Joining LoZ forums

#2. Calling LoZ games by their fan abbriviations

#3. Seeing a chicken and running in fear

#7. Always working on a LoZ game playthrough

#8. Playing with sticks pretending it's a sword

#9. Reenacting Master Sword Get scenes from the games

#10. Humming LoZ tunes on habit

#11. Being able to play LoZ tunes

#12. Having LoZ tunes stuck in your head

#13. Role playing as characters while playing LoZ games

#15. Calling your little sister Aryll.

#16. When you get something you really like you hold it over your head for three hours in one hand.

#17. When you get something you REALLY like, you spin around several times and hold it in the air (like [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQKo12J1JY&feature=channel]this[/url] [ps skip to 1:53 for the scene])

#20. You own/plan to own every Zelda game in existance

#21. When your art projects in school are secretly Zelda themed

and that's all I can think of.

Okay, I'm guilty of all the ones listed above, but some that I sort of do but not really.

#3 I've done this once. I didn't run in fear, more of "Hit it and watch his friends kill you." Just kidding, but I did comment on doing something with them.

#9 I was going to say this as one of my reasons. I stick a sword in between the matresses of our couch, walk all the way upstairs, run back downstairs, and grab it out. Then get in trouble for sticking it in the couch. :(

#15 I don't have a sister, but if I did, I bet I would call her that.

#16 I always grab my dog, she weighs 5 lbs so it's not that hard, lift her way over my head, and yell "YOU GOT THE DOG!!!" I just did that today. Shame on me. :cry:

#21 I don't make projects Zelda themed secretly, but I do make a lot of other things Zelda themed secretly.

Here are my reasons. You know that you're playing too much Zelda when:

1. You go as Link for Halloween for 9 years of your life.

2. You ask a friend if he wants to play 2 swords and then you run off into the forest randomly with a rock in your hand.

3. You try to magically skip steps without tripping like Link does in every game.

4. You try to simply hop onto a couch, like Link does, and slip and hurt your shin badly.

5. You stand on your bed, look at a car track set made of plastic next to it, make a BLIP sound, pull an odd toy out of nowhere, aim it at the track, make a CHING CHING CHING TICK sound and then try to fly towards it horazantally. (Supposed to be hookshot)

6. Say that you're going to run everywhere all day and open doors, wait 5 seconds, act like it fades black if you're going in, white if you're going out, then go through the door, and actually do that ALL day.

7. Make a weird grunty yell when you jump off something.

8. Yell like Link when you throw a shot put.

and

9. Create your own Zelda games and write the ideas on paper.

I've done all of these. ALL of them mind you.

D

DekuLink

You know you play too much Zelda when:

-You own every Zelda game to date.
-You've beaten every Zelda game to date. (Extra points for all being 100% done.)
-You've actually done research and put thought into a Zelda timeline.
-You get excited whenever they reference Zelda in "The Big Bang Theory" on CBS.
-You've debated the timeline or something Zelda related with someone in real life.
-You write your journal/diary in any of the Hylian languages. (Extra points for using the old Hylian from OoT & MM)

I'm guilty of all of the above, except beating all of them with 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
I have one more to add:

When you crush pots expecting to find money, or extra lives

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
You see read a book where someone's named Link and you get all excited.
Your friend shows your other friends a picture of Link she drew and when they say that it's Peter Pan you flip out and say "IT'S NOT PETER PAN!!!"
When another friend says "Hey! It's Zelda!" about the picture and you say "THAT'S LINK! ZELDA'S A GIRL!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!"

Last edited:

Din Akera

Sniper
When you are showed you the matrix trilogy for the first time and when you find out there is a character named Link, you flip and decide he is your favorite character before you even know anything about him. :)

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
When you're taking a mathtest and you see someone named Zora and you get all excited.
You're looking at shapes on the same test and you see one that looks like an upside down Triforce ansd you go "Antil-Godess people made this test."

M

Mikau

i am guilty of all of these except

When you go into random people's houses and throw their pots around, looking for rupees. x3
You know you played to much Zelda that you hit a Chicken with a stick just to see if a bunch of other chickens come out of the middle of nowhere to kill you
Seeing an octopus and ducking for fear of it spitting rocks at you
Seeing a pig and screaming 'MOBLIN' before attempting to kill it with a stick

Austin

Austin
When you walk into a tiled room and immediately go into a defensive position, for fear that the tiles will rise up and fly at you.
When you stab someone with a sharp object and are suprised when they start bleeding instead of simply flashing red.
When you buy a purple magnifying glass because you think it will let you see hidden things.
When you use OoT as an example during the essay section of your SAT *guilty*

N

NiaSoPurdy

...When another friend says "Hey! It's Zelda!" about the picture and you say "THAT'S LINK! ZELDA'S A GIRL!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!"

i did this this weekend! lol i'm also guilty of having zelda ringtones and getting excited about seeing things that are zelda related

Y

younglink

you've played zelda to much when you have memorized all the OOT ocarina songs,GUILTY XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom