• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Know You've Overplayed the Legend of Zelda?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Self-explainitory title. There was actually a thread for this before the forum wipe so I'm bringing it back! My signs (that I'm guilty of)

#1. Joining LoZ forums

#2. Calling LoZ games by their fan abbriviations

#3. Seeing a chicken and running in fear

#4. Seeing an octopus and ducking for fear of it spitting rocks at you

#5. Seeing a pig and screaming 'MOBLIN' before attempting to kill it with a stick.

#6. Getting replicas of LoZ items (such as the Master Sword)

#7. Always working on a LoZ game playthrough

#8. Playing with sticks pretending it's a sword

#9. Reenacting Master Sword Get scenes from the games

#10. Humming LoZ tunes on habit

#11. Being able to play LoZ tunes

#12. Having LoZ tunes stuck in your head

#13. Role playing as characters while playing LoZ games

#14. Cosplaying as LoZ characters.

#15. Calling your little sister Aryll.

#16. When you get something you really like you hold it over your head for three hours in one hand.

#17. When you get something you REALLY like, you spin around several times and hold it in the air (like [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQKo12J1JY&feature=channel]this[/url] [ps skip to 1:53 for the scene])

#18. You work on your own Zelda Timeline

#19. You try to solve Zelda mysteries

#20. You own/plan to own every Zelda game in existance

#21. When your art projects in school are secretly Zelda themed

and that's all I can think of.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Here some that I could think of.

1.You know you played to much Zelda when you name a horse Epona
2.You know you played to much Zelda when you Dream about it.
3.You know you play to much Zelda that you bought a Ocarina of Time replica
4.You know you played to much Zelda that you draw the triforce on your hand or tattoo it on any part of your body
5.You know you played to much Zelda that you hit a Chicken with a stick just to see if a bunch of other chickens come out of the middle of nowhere to kill you

That's all I can think of now not that great but I might add more to the list.I didn't do any of these I just thought of them.I did break number 3 I did by a ocarina.

Last edited:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I probably have not played legend of zelda to much, I only own three games (SP, TP, MC) but I probably am getting addicted to it : I've asked for a replica of the master sword for my birthday, I plan to ask for the other 9 games that I don't have, or buy them my self. I also really want to be zelda for halloween. probably minish cap zelda. OMG I'm a FREAK! wait I already knew that.

Din Akera

Sniper
I posted in this thread before the wipe, so these are the two biggest ones for me (again).

I know I've played to much when I dream about it and when my cousin and I make new enemies out of cookies and icing and get the other person to guess the weak spot!

p.s. I loved this thread before the crash!

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
When I started making letsplays of it
When I by mistake called a girl at school Zelda
When I suddenly started drawing Link
When I said rupees instead of crowns (norwegian currency)
When I thought i only could use the key to my bathroom once, cuz i believed it was a small key
When I said Hyrule instead of Germany in history class
When I called a flute a ocarina

LOL.

M

Mehzmerize

1. Having an hour long conversation with my boyfriend about the LoZ timeline
2. Playing through OoT for 11 and a half hour straightnbecause I wanted to see how fast I could beat it
3. Searching amazon.com for authentic looking LoZ swords and shields
4. Having multiple LoZ ringtones

I think even the fact that I am seriously considering getting a tattoo of the triforce on my hand the way Link has it on his in the games shows I like these games a little too much lol

G

GerudoRose

1. You automatically get suspicious when you see a tall, red-haired, and muscular dude sitting right next to you at lunch, school, or work. Does Ganondorf come to mine???
2. You obsessively draw triforce symbols everywhere, on your book-bag, paper, binders, even on your hand.
3. Zelda is the only game you continue to buy even if it's the only game series you collect for the WII.

BTW, I wish to find LOZ ringtones for my phone. That would be so AWESOME. :triforce:

Linkette

Heroine of Time
I love threads like that!
#When you compare you and your boyfriend/girlfriend to Link and Zelda
#When you buy a blue ocarina
#When you hate people with ginger hair (redheads)
#All you draw is Link
#All you dream about is Link
#When you're having a Zelda-themed birthday party

I have to say, I've done all of those things :embarrassed:. A friend of mine had just admitted that he loves me. So now we're sort of a couple. he's got blond hair, blue eyes, wears green often and plays Zelda! Well... I think I'm quite similar to Zelda (looks, wisdom and character). good that I know now because I was wondering why he kept giving hints that we're like Link and Zelda but the thing which shocked me was that he was trying to tell me that for the past 2 months!!!

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
THANK GOD I'm barely any of them.
And to be fair, if anyone does do numbers 3,4 and 5 then really you need to go and see a doctor!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
You can tell when you are addicted to or overplaying Zelda, just by how much time you take out of your day to play it. If you stay up late and play for hours, you may be a tad addicted. If you are humming songs from any of the games. If you have more than two albums of music on your iPod. When you try and play the music from the games on any instrument. If you draw constant Zelda related drawings. If you write fanfictions pairing any of the characters. When you own a lot of Zelda related merchandise. If you wish or do dress up as your favorite character. If you have inspiring dreams about the Zelda series. If you get angry at Miyamoto for making a bad decision on a game idea. If you cry in the sad parts of a Zelda game. This is all I could come with, but sadly I do all of this as well. I need to curve my addiction a little! Lol! I hope these signs are helpful to anyone! Thank you.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
When you go into random people's houses and throw their pots around, looking for rupees. x3
When you feed bait to pigs hoping they'd dig underground so you can get hearts and rupees.
When you get hurt you start looking for hearts.

Note: I did not do any of these. xD

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
You know you've overplayed Zelda when you see someone you dont like, imagine you've just Z Targeted them and Navi has come out of your head to illustrate their weakpoint.

Or when you play epona's song at the bus stop just as the bus comes into view.

Linky

King of Twilight
You know when you overplayed zelda when:

1. You carry around a blue balloon calling it navi
2. You put on a blue suit and jump in the water thinking you can breath forever
3. You cut your grass outside of your house then go back in and come out thinking it will grow back
4. You throw a boomerang then run away thinking it will appear back in your hands
5. You break pots outside someones house looking for money
Guilty of 2 and 4 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom