• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Complete Your Homework On Weekends?

Seeing as how it's the weekend, I find it appropriate to post this thread. Simple question as the title explains. When do you complete your homework on weekends? Does your foresight prod you into finishing your work Friday night, do you pace yourself throughout, or are you a Sunday procrastinator? Even if you're no longer a student, feel free to post the strategy you pursued while you were attending school.

I rarely touch my homework Friday night unless it's some urgent online assignment which needs to be completed that day. I work on homework for most of Saturday, from around noon to 8:00 pm, trying to knock major projects out of the way. Any leftover trifle or procrastination is left for Sunday which is usually science since I'm not a fan of the subject regardless of branch.

Joy

The Sexy One
I finish my homework at half past ten on Sunday evenings. No matter what it is. It's a very very very bad habit of mine.
When I even complete them that is.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Whenever I'm not working, for example this weekend:
Friday:
4pm-12:30am Assignments

Saturday:
7am Get up for Assignments
12pm-8pm Work
8:30pm-12:30am Assignments

Sunday:
7am Get up for assignments
12pm-7pm Work
7:30pm-12:30am Assignments

Monday:
Not attend school to catch up on an Assignment.

SO MUCH WORK AND NO FUN :(
Next week is the last week of school before holidays so the break is much needed :)

I hated homework so i'd try and do it between lessons and at break times and finish the rest off at home as soon as i could so i could have a bit of a life or at least some free time. I didn't have a social life while at uni either and the essay questions were given to us at the beginning of the semester so i'd introduce myself to the topics ahead of time, choose one and get started as soon as i could. I don't like leaving things hanging.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I never did any homework, yet I still managed to finished High School.

Kids, don't ever do what I did.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Alright, so I always plan to do my homework after school on Friday, and that fails.
Then I think "No sweat, I'll just get up early on Saturday." That doesn't happen.
By now it's around 6 o'clock Saturday evening and I haven't done a thing.
Finally, on Sunday around 2 in the afternoon, I decide to do it, and realize that I really should not have left it until the last minute.

So yeah, long story short, tomorrow I'll be doing my homework. It's a vicious cycle!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Thanks ALIT, I read "Simple question as the bible explains" lmao.

Anyway, I complete my homework whenever I feel like it on weekends. Whether it is as soon as I get home Friday afternoon, in the morning on Saturday, or late into the night on Sunday, I just do it whenever I feel like it. As of now, i do not have any homework that needs working on, however, I am trying to complete as many lessons in Algebra 2 so that I will not have to do them. I currently have two days' worth of lessons completed.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I either:
•Finish it last minute
OR
•Finish it before the rest of my weekend starts

I hate homework with a passion. Unfortunately, my math teacher GUARANTEES homework everyday, including the weekends. Even worse? I have math has my last class, so I'm bound to end up with weekend homework. Sometimes, I feel that getting it out of the way will take off loads of pressure and worry. On the other hand, I'm sometimes fed up with doing homework, so I don't do it till last minute. If I had to prefer one, I'd choose to get it out of the way first thing have no weekend homework whatsoever.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Sunday night, in bed with a flashlight, 1 am.
I always say I'm gonna get it done on Saturday, and I pull it out and then suddenly the wall becomes the most fascinating thing ever and suddenly I HAVE to organize my bookshelf
and then it's late
and the same thing happens on Sunday until I force myself to do it.
It's kind of a problem.. I'm gonna have to change that, because I have both English and Math this semester and I'm already drowning in a massive pile of English work. There's a lot of math, too :T

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Homework? :lol: I've BS'ed everything I've ever done. All "work" I do is done in class. If something is of extreme importance (I'm talking make-or-break the class), I may touch upon it for two minutes on the Sunday night.

Big Octo

=^)
Sunday afternoons and evenings. I really wish I could break this habbit, but it's so hard not to procrastinate.

T

TaelTatlNavi

Usually right after school on Friday cause i want to play all weekend.^^

Now I am not in school right now but I am going to tell you all how awesome I was.

I once finished an essay in college, worth like a good 20-25% of my grade, the morning it was due.

I got like a B :cool:

(I don't recommend this by the way, *especially* not in college. I was a terrible student).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom