• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When did you start going to gym?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I always toyed the idea of going to gym when I was in school but never got on it. After Covid hit, I realized how much a difference it made, sitting at home. I started after that and it was on/off. But this month I completed my one year streak. So cheers ig :party:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I started when I was 15 to get bigger and stronger than all the bullies in school. Unfortunately most of them were kicked out before I could get them all but I've been going to gym ever since and train mostly for aesthetics these days

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My first time was back in August, Planet Fitness had a special going on where high schoolers got in free so my brother and I took advantage of that for a week or so until we got covid. I didn't go again until a couple weeks ago when I saw that my college has a fitness loft so I dropped by and I've been working on getting a schedule set up there. I only made one day last week and none this week bc spring break but I'll get something worked out eventually.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
When I was in high school for around one year during school time on Wednesday each week they would take us to the gym as a group but I never really got into it and didn't continue afterwards.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I've never been, i get plenty of exercise as it is, but i do want to start going someday so i can realize my aspirations of being absolutely jacked. come to think of it my dad has a lot of weights here so i probably wouldnt even need a gym membership but whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom