• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch When did you first realise Link's Awakening was confirmed for Switch?

This is when I realised.

0vRzCyv.jpg

I knew the rumours so seeing a 2D Zelda game was a possibility in my mind. I saw the egg here and instantly realised that's trying to predict the Wind Fish egg. Sure at the end of the direct Nintendo announced it.

Did you realise this forshadowing of sorts? Or did it pass you by and you only realised Link's Awakening is a thing at the end fo the direct?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
it wasn't until I saw Link's pants in the trailer, it was a bit difficult for me to make out it was him in the shot before, though it wasn't until I saw his classic face that I knew for certainty what this was, seeing the pants only barley had me process that it was a zelda game

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I realised it was confirmed when I read the SB :P I'm not keeping track of all events and announcements. The important things always come to me when I take a look at the SB and Spirit or The8thark are posting threads about it ;)

This. LA was my very first Zelda experience and even though that was over 20 years ago, I remember that introduction thoroughly and I was immediately shouting "FINALLY!"

I realised when we saw the anime waves before Link proper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom