• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Are You Making the Switch?

When are You Making the Switch?

• Day 1 Baby! BotW FTW!

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Launch Month through Spring. Gotta get those Sexy Arms.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Sometime Through Summer. Let's ink it up

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fall 2017. Gotta get Skyrim on the Go Man!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holiday 2017. Mario Odyssey and Black Friday sales will demolish my body!

• 2018 and on... Let's wait and see how it does, and what titles come out....

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I'm Not Making the Switch

• Total voters
Whenever a game bundle is announced. The Switch hardware alone for $300 is steep.
It's even steeper outside the US/Japan.

I'll probably get it day 1 for BotW and that's it. I can't see myself getting any other launch games.

Alright, I lied. Pre-ordered a Switch and Breath of the Wild from Fort Sill's Gamestop.
Ever thought of running for public office?

Seriously though I hope you like it. We know your opinions on this, and I personally don't want you to be disappointed. Well done on the pre-order :)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It's even steeper outside the US/Japan.

I'll probably get it day 1 for BotW and that's it. I can't see myself getting any other launch games.

Ever thought of running for public office?

Seriously though I hope you like it. We know your opinions on this, and I personally don't want you to be disappointed.

I know I'm probably the harshest on Nintendo out of everyone here, but I'm not harsh because I dislike them. I'm harsh because I want them to succeed. It's painful to see the lows they've hit with their past few systems, and it hurt just as much to see how dull the Switch conference was.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
At present I have absolutely no incentive to buy a Switch. Nintendo needs one helluva balls rocking exclusive lineup, and there's nothing impressive so far- even if I was remotely interested in botw, which at present I am not.

Give it some time, see what ninty can do with it before I invest in another $300 combination dust collector/paper weight.

I know I'm probably the harhest on Nintendo out of everyone here. I'm not harsh, because I dislike them, but because I want them to succeed. It's painful to see the lows they've hit with their past few systems, and it hurt just as much to see how dull the Switch conference was.
You are as harsh on Nintendo as I am on the Wind Waker. Even though we disagree on what Nintendo's strengths and failures over ther past decade has been, you are harsh for the right reasons. To make Nintendo better. This is a very good thing indeed.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I'll probably wait until summer. Not because of Splatoon 2, but because of school. That's my main reason for waiting. If I get the Switch at launch I guarantee I'll fail out of law school, and being that I'm almost done, I can't afford to make that choice. Zelda will be there after exams.

I wasn't going to buy it... I still don't really want to buy it... but I've waited for Breath of the Wild for five years, and if I have to pay $400 just to play tiat its best... Firstly, **** nintendo... Secondly, I absolutely will do that.

Call me a sucker. Go ahead, do it.

Sucker.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
I'm gonna wait until 1) the price goes down, and 2) more games are released. I'm really excited about BOTW and Super Mario Odyssey, but I'm probably going to get the Wii U version of BOTW anyway, and another Mario game can wait.

Another option would be to wait and see the Black Friday sales

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Day 1 if I am available to buy it on that date. I only care about Zelda so there is no point in waiting beyond day 1 since it is a launch title and I have already waited far too long for this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom