• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild When and where did you defeat and/ or encounter your first Lynel?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
My first was the Mt. Plymous one as well. I still hadn’t quite figured out the freedom in the game yet and thought all the NPCs were telling me to kill it, so I threw myself at it over and over until I finally beat it. It at least served to teach me better techniques.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The first one I found was Ploymous mountain, but I had only been playing for a few hours at this point and hardly had any decent weapons so I just snuck around it to collect the shock arrows.

The first one I killed was somewhere in Lanayru I believe. Don't remember what the location is called but it's on a cape and there's a Hinox nearby. I avoided fighting them until I had finished all the Divine Beasts but did not have the Master Sword so I used the Royal gear from the Hinox combined with Stasis+ and Urbosa's Fury. I didn't have many hearts because I'd been focusing on Stamina bars so it took me a couple tries but eventually I got him.

Lynels of all types are very easy now.

I actually don't remember what my first Lynel kill was. Initially I was thinking it was on Mount Ploymus since that was my first close encounter with one, but I may have just snuck around and looted shock arrows and avoided combat. My most recent kill was the Lynel on the path up to the Lanayru spring shrine, completely forgot how to fight them since my last playthrough but I had my armor upgraded enough to just tank it despite getting hit and ragdolled all the time.

The first one i encountered was in the taobab grassland i was leading a horse out of the grassland to the nearest stable and saw what i assumed was a friendly centaur and i died and the first one i defeated was the one leading to mt lanayru

Skunk

Floof
My first one beaten was the lightning arrow one. I usually just skipped it before then, but on the file where I beat it, I decided to give it a try. It was really difficult and I did it by a mixture of parrying, stasis, and perfect dodging. I had to reload several times but I did eventually do it (:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
My first Lynel was the one encountered when you have to get Lightning arrows. Took a looooooooooong time, but was an amazing challenge

My first encounter with one I believe might have been the one at the foot of mt lanayru. However, the first I defeated was the one you have to collect shock arrows from, but that was only because I accidentally used an ancient arrow on it. The first and only one I’ve fought directly was the one in the coliseum.

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
I encountered my first lynel when I was travelling through the Taobab Grasslands, and I just rode past it because I wanted to register a new horse. :crylaugh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom