• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

My star sign is Virgo, which apparently means I am a very logical person who takes pride in my work, to the point of perfectionism. I am quiet, reserved and dignified, which can make others think I'm cold and stuck-up. But I always want to help out and fix things, and I'm humble deep down. I also have a need to be always doing something.

Most of that is kind of like me. I take pride in things I am passionate about, I like to solve problems logically and I want to help people. But I'm not always quiet, reserved and dignified. I can be rather sensitive, and I'm quite open with my feelings. The "always doing things" comes and goes with me. Sometimes I'm content to just sit and daydream, but other times I have endless energy.

I am Aries the Ram, I dont think that I would have liked to be any of the other zodiacs more than Aries. To be honest some of the things I get told about Aries is quite true :lol:.

S

Sword of Faith

I'm a Pisces. 'Nuff said ;)
I actually thought I was Aquarius for 8 years due to a book saying that the constelations have moved, so we need to move the dates D=

E

emy

I'm a Virgo. The description matches my personality quite well, but so could a number of the other star sign's descriptions. They're pretty much designed so any person can project themselves on to it and be like "OH HEY that's me!".

I still find horoscopes fun to read, however.

S

Silent Rain

The Twins
May 22 to June 21

Traditional
Gemini traits

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I am a Scorpio.
I read the description for them and it actually sits very well with me I'd say. Most of the time I don't pay mind to them, though.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My Zodiac sign is Taurus, ccan't remember what it represents...but i'm kinda out of sync with it.

1. I'm not that physically strong!
2. I'm not hot headed.

...umm...well thats it I think....Thats what I think it represents...Strength,Quick to anger and something else..I'll edit it in, if i remember!

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
*raises hand* Pisces
Athough in this book I have it says your zodiac sign is actually based off 4 different things (Sun Sign (the one most people know/use) Moon sign, Assendent, and Sign in Venus) So according to that, I'm pisces/aries, which actually fits me more, even though they're pratically opposites xDD
I have elements from both shhh. But yes, Sun Sign descriptions are pretty open-ended anyway : DD

As for Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Dog~ *ish loyal*
Wood Dog, I think, the middle of the 5, anyway.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

Gemini FTW. I don't really know/care what that means but at the place I get haircuts at they have a little zodiac board and it says which ones are which dates.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I'm a Virgo. I used to live in a neighborhood were the street names were named after these signs. I lived on Capricorn, but I think they had:

Capricorn
Aries
Aquarius
Pisces

That's all I remember. Sorry if I spelled some of them wrong! XD

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Well, I'm a Cancer. That makes me what the 5th, 6th, maybe even 7th Cancer on here? :hmm: I've lost count.

As for the Chinese zodiac, I'm a Snake. :P Beware my bite! :xd:

A little bit of the descriptions for these kind of describe me, but not entirely. I'm not a believer of these things, but they are fun to read. :)

N

NarutoAngel221

I am Aquarius the water bearer ...They say that Aquarius character are usually genius and lunatic LOL

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm a cancer, and it's good to see there are other fellow cancer peeps here. :D
We cancers usually stick together, we like to hide in the beach sand and come out at random intervals to snap our pincers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom