• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Zodiac Sign?

C

Chu

i am the special one, i acually am not sure. i was born pretty close to midnight on the day when youre sign changes. So you could say im a Cancer and a Leo
(i have multiple personality disorder methinks):lol::mad:::cry::D

i have two too i just depends on the paper or website
Im Leo and Virgro

linkman8

True and Noble
I am a Taurus, a stable Earth zodiac. Look at wikipedia at the different information about the zodiacs, like their elements, personalities, etc... It's actually pretty cool.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I'm a Aries. Number 1 sign baby!!! woooooo.....actually I don't really care for zodiac signs so yeah. Just replying 'cuz there's nothing much to think about the answer lol

M

Myungster

I'm a Scropio.

I read somewhere that there are 2 forms of the Zodiac signs and when they change. One of them said it changed November 16th, my brithday.

Anyone else know anything?

Like Chu said;
i have two too i just depends on the paper or website
Im Leo and Virgro

It all depends.

Virgo here...

to myungster just read a famers alminac those have all that stuff in them.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I'm a Leo! Leo the lion!!
Leo is known as the "royal sign," symbolic of exuberance and leadership, and individuals who fall within its jurisdiction place courage and personal honesty above all else. Others may not necessarily fulfill the expectations of a Leo native and thus, the life of a Leo is often rife with disappointments. There is a radiant warmth associated with this Zodiac Sign which emanates from the Leo personality to touch the hearts of friends and admirers. This fortunate personality trait is apt to open many doors in life and the individual ruled by Leo welcomes both authority and responsibility. The fiery temperament of a Leo subject is typical of the Zodiac's fire group...fire being the element which rules this sign. There are few people who fail to be attracted to the Leos of this world since they are indeed likeable individuals, being frank, open, honest and endearing. Of all the Zodiac Signs, it is Leo which is most known for dedication to an ideal.

This was from:http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/leo.html

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm a Cancer on all y'all.

Which is funny because I love to *eat* crab.

I don't put stock on Zodiac stuff, though. As said before, the profiles and "predictions" can fit just about anyone. It's like fortune cookies - fun, but nothing to take stock in.

As far as Chinese Zodiac, I am the Goat/Sheep. Strangely, what I've read about the sign usually seems to fit me (aren't Goats supposed to be Artstic Temperment, emotionally turmoiled?) That's what I remember and that fits me. Again, I don't take much stock in it, and considering the Goat sign, I don't want to - from what I've read of it, it seems to be the "gets all the crap in life" sign from the Chinese Zodiac.

I don't remember the Chinese.

I am Gemini.

I don't really believe in this stuff. But it is still fun to read from time to time.

Can't believe I never posted in this thread...

I'm a Virgo. As for the Chinese Zodiac (my personal favorite of the two,) I am a Sheep/Ram. And my element in the Chinese Zodiac is Metal. I am a Metal Sheep. :P

One mild annoyance is that I got saddled up with the two most feminine signs from either zodiac. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom