• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your type?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
My fellow prisoners,

Everyone is attracted to or prefers a different type when it comes to someone you are interested in. What physical and personality traits do you look for in a potential significant other?

Light skinned Asian girls is what generally catches my eye out in public. I also like a girl who can enjoy some dark humor too.

What about you guys?
I can easily enjoy most looks for girls, but typically I like Darker hair (But I do love a niiiice blonde/dirty blonde), kinda skinny but not anorexicly skinny... More like average healthy size, with or without makeup but too much is not attractive, and typically like shorter girls, but not thaaat short. I like the lighter skinned asians a lot, but also like average whiteness and Latina. I like longer haired girls, and love a good messy bun in their hair for some reason.

Personality-wise, I love girls who enjoy the things I enjoy and can have deep conversations with about books or horror movies or something, and I also like girls who are thoughtful and kinda heartwarming. Intelligence is not a must, but if they are really dumb I wouldn't stand being around her. Someone who is outgoing and adventurous I also would really like. No one with a totally fake personality or that kind of thing. If they can take a dark joke or a meaningless untrue jab at themselves (and come back with their own), then that's a major plus

Now I'm not gay, but I'd like to talk about my type of bro for a second (Friend-wise. Once again I am not gay)

My kind of bro is a guy who likes to do funny and outrageous stuff with me, but can also be mellow and less adventurous. A guy I also can talk book or movie or ect with. I like bros with twisted senses of humor and can throw and receive jabs at their intelligence, ego ect without getting offended and ect.

Basically what I am saying is that I like everything about bros that I would about girls except non sexually and looks aren't a factor

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Now I'm not gay, but I'd like to talk about my type of bro for a second (Friend-wise. Once again I am not gay)

My kind of bro is a guy who likes to do funny and outrageous stuff with me, but can also be mellow and less adventurous. A guy I also can talk book or movie or ect with. I like bros with twisted senses of humor and can throw and receive jabs at their intelligence, ego ect without getting offended and ect.

Basically what I am saying is that I like everything about bros that I would about girls except non sexually and looks aren't a factor
Idk man sounds pretty gay to me... :whistle:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I generally like people who are sweet and romantic, open-minded, progressive, and not too loud. In terms of physical appearance, I have a slight preference for people taller than me but I'm pretty tall myself so that's unlikely :shrugs:, it doesn't matter too much though. I'm slightly underweight and would ideally like someone in the same general weight/height area as me, but a bit of a difference is fine. Oh and they have to enjoy travelling, because I plan to do a lot of that. :cool:

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
As for appearance - white skin, natural curly black hair and green eyes. Not wearing a lot of make-up or anything fake (tan, eyelashes, boobs).
Girl with a sense of humour that doesn't get offended easily, loves to travel and explore new things.

Non-smoker, that's an instant turn-off.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just someone I feel very comfortable with. It's not a big deal but I would like it if we have things in common. I love so many things. I love to travel, to walk, deep conversations and just a lot of stuff in general. Just the click is what counts.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I recently realized I'm attracted to girls with blonde/dirty blonde hair. I'm also not a fan of overuse of makeup. I lean towards the natural look. Personality-wise, I like a girl who is understanding and can give me emotional support when I need it.

Sounds just like me! :3

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Look-wise, I've always liked plain-looking girls. Like, girls that don't go 100% for some kind of predetermined aesthetic, like punk-rock-girls or fjortises .. But it's just looks.

When I fall for someone, I almost always fall for someone who has a deep passion for a common interest with me. Someone I can share love for certain characters or worlds with. That's something I'm way weak for.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Asian gals and red heads, bonus points for copious amounts of freckles everywhere. I dunno what it is about ginger gals and freckles that gets me.
:dealwithit:

I'll settle for anyone who is basically not unattractive and with a decent personality. I need people who are just chill, avoid drama, and aren't needy, narcissistic, or controlling. This applies to pretty much anyone.

Any girl who has the audacity to date me needs that to be able to put up with me anyway :ezlo:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In terms of looks generally the most attractive girls to me tend to be Latina. As for eye colour, love me some poo brown, though I'm not eyeist I'll take other colours too. Bonus points for being short and or wearing glasses.

Personality wise, I like people into the same stuff as me, gotta be an animal lover, into fitness is great and I prefer them not to be a drunkard. I can't keep up with that lifestyle.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I like brunettes, eye color varies, but I prefer blue or green, and I like curves in the right places. ;)

Personality wise, I like firecrackers, in that I love women that can stand up for themselves, take a joke, and are kind and caring most of the time.

So basically, my fiancee.

Reactions: Dio
Hmmm. Responsible, well dressed and calm. They have to be around my age and not have a short fuse when it comes to emotions, nor be quick to assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom