• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your type?

Ninja

Well well well
My fellow prisoners,

Everyone is attracted to or prefers a different type when it comes to someone you are interested in. What physical and personality traits do you look for in a potential significant other?

Light skinned Asian girls is what generally catches my eye out in public. I also like a girl who can enjoy some dark humor too.

What about you guys?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I recently realized I'm attracted to girls with blonde/dirty blonde hair. I'm also not a fan of overuse of makeup. I lean towards the natural look. Personality-wise, I like a girl who is understanding and can give me emotional support when I need it.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I like shorter boys and tomboyish girls, although it's just a preference, I still get crushes on people mostly by their personality.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I tend to be attracted to sweet people. People who can be total sweethearts and have a really genuine and healing presence. Bonus points if they can be take-no-**** badasses when they need to be.

Looks-wise, its kind of harder to pin down. I kind of go for people with darker complexions and brown hair. I also go for people who have blonde or lighter hair. So it kind of varies. I look for personality first and foremost, anyway. The rest tends to follow.

Black hair, pale skin, arresting eyes, tall...

tumblr_p1hmo0MKuB1tb838to4_400.jpg

Or just her...

Gotta be open minded and accepting about what I like or be as crazy as I am.

They also have to be kind. I have no time for spiteful, selfish or immature people.

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
needless to say someone who's friendly, rational minded and kind, and I guess outgoing though it can go either way
I don't have much demands for appearance but I do at least require their hair to not be noticeably short, like not boy short, I do generally prefer long hair but as long as its meeting or past the neck I'm good, preference is also straight hair but I don't need it necessarily

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I used to think I liked sensitive guys. I have realised with life experience that that was a horrible mistake

I don’t have as much of a type in looks. I love guys with pretty eyes, especially blue, but then again I don’t care all that much what colour. I like beefy guys or men with a bit of muscle. I love a good alpha male if I’m honest. The strong silent type. That being said intelligence is important and more than anything, they need to be easy going and like to have fun and laugh a lot. I can’t stand upright bores with no sense of humour. Also I hate possessiveness and anyone who tries to control me, that’s a big no no.

I don’t really have a racial preference.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The only thing with looks for me is I tend to be more attractive to light brown skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. Hispanic women tend to have these features which is why I guess my racial preference is probably Mexican women. Looks don't really matter to me and everything else I like is cliche like good personality, similar interests, and good humor.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Glasses appeal to me, my first crush wore glasses, and so does my current GF, personality is important too, but honestly they need to be attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom