• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Style?

I have looked, and I have not seen anything that is similar to this.

Everyone has their own clothing style. Me, and I have my own style. And I love my style, its like the best thing that has ever happened since I turned into a teenager.

I have my own style, and apparently almost all of the girls try and copy me. Which is really lame, but I guess that mean's that you just want to fit in, lol.

Anyways, I can go into different ways: Formal, very formal, and just plain out lazy but still look hot. (Lol, just kidding.)
My clothing style is just a bit random. I never wear skirts, or dresses. If I would ever put a dress on, I think my head would explode from all of the emotions that I would be thinking about. I always wear name-brands. I love name-brands. and I mean everything I own is namebrand. That's how rich I am. :P

But anyway's everyone has their own style, what clothing style do the member's of Zelda Dungeon have? :)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
No name brands for me! But I agree with the ban on dresses and skirts. I wouldn't ever wear those to school.

I try to go for anything without a logo or name brand printed or sewn onto the clothing. I dont like to be mainstream with clothing.

Some days, I will wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Other days I will wear skinny jeans with heels, suspenders, and a graphic tee. It just depends on the day, I guess!

I go for comfortable and casual with a little bit of flair.

Lol male attitudes to clothing.

I pretty much own several variations on the same theme - a flannel shirt (the ones them farm boys wear), a t-shirt underneath that and a good fitting pair of jeans. Some reasonably smart black loafer-type shoes. Tend to wear a leather jacket as well.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, I personally never have a regular style. I am a girl and I should be arrogant about how I look, don't I? Apparently, I am a big weirdo, and I don't really care what I wear, unless they are comfy. I had a bad flashback about how I tried to squezze myself into this shirt and then I couldn't even breathe. :P Anyways, I like to wear shorts and T-shirts. Another reason I probably do not have a style is because of my shoulders. I cannot fit into a shirt that normal 13 year olds would fit into. That is because my deltoids/shoulders are really big and wide, which is unusual for girls. So yes, another reason why I just like to dress plain boringly.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I go to a school with a uniform, but I love the military look styled after Michael Jackson (whom I love) and I wear lots of fedoras. I'm going on vacation to Mexico next week and I'm going for the mysterious look there. I bought a big parasol that I'll use to protect my Scandinavian skin (heritage, that is) from the harsh sun and a pair of reflector sunglasses. Well and I'm getting a back brace on Thursday so I can't really wear a swimsuit.
Oh, and I also wear henley shirts a lot.

I have a casual-formal to casual style, usually wearing a collared shirt, or a long sleeve since it's so cold. Varied colors, usually neutral to fall colors. A nice pair of blue jeans does fine paired with my leather boots. Accessories include aviator sun glasses, wallet, and my pocket watch.

Even in high school I didn't really care ;). I guess I did make more effort then, but I was super body conscious; I usually ended up wearing t-shirts and jeans every day. Funny, too, because I was in pretty decent shape then, especially senior year. Now I spend my days at home in my pajamas, I work in scrubs (not a lot of room for creativity...), and when I get up in the morning for school now I'm usually so tired I grab the first pair of sweats and t-shirt/hoodie I can find. I dream about the day I'll actually dress decently every day, but that involves getting into shape again :P and actually getting out of bed to give myself TIME to dress decently.

I love using dark colours to wear, specially black (no I'm not depressed or anything like that --'' xD) I put on a dark tshirt, some dark jeans, put on a pair of converse shoes and I'm ready to go! (someone got the amazing idea of giving me a pink (!!!) shirt as a christmas present, I tought I was seeing HELL)

I like sweatshirts (they make me look thinner teehee!) but me living in such a sunny island (Margarita, Venezuela) just doesn't allow me to use them as much as I would like to...

that's pretty much me :P

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Mmmm well I always wear T-shirts with gaming motifs (even some Zelda ones :D) on them, sometimes with prints of rock and metal bands, jeans, a bullet belt, and my converse xD
Don't like brand names either as it makes me feel like I'm a part of the 99% of the people......
I have to go dressed formally to school really often though, so most of the time I'm using a Shirt, necktie, white pants and a white coat

jugglaj91

I am me....
Sweatpants and a shirt that's long enough to cover my fat lol. I am not a huge person but i do have a noticeable belly so i try to cover it for decency. I buy whatever is cheap and comfortable. If I am not comfortable in something I usually won't wear it.

Beeker

Wild Card
Only one word can really describe my style: stripes. :P

Seriously, half to most of the shirts I wear all the time have stripes on them. I also occaisionally wear a graphic tee or a shirt with a video game on it(have two Mario and Pokemon shirts, along with a Zelda one). Usually I also wear jeans that seem to have a bigger opening in the bottom. My friends and almost everyone I know say that I have the legs for skinny jeans, yet I never seem to like wearing them. They don't seem to be my style.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I kinda don't care, I throw on a pair of Kaikis or Jeans. Then just add a random T-Shirt with Nintendo charcters or a witty phrase on it. If I really want to get dressed up, I throw a button up stirt overtop and leave it unbuttoned. Then comb My unruly hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom