• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your shtick?

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Myself, I am probably known for:
*Not knowing too much about LoZ.
*Frequently changing my pfp.
*Writing.
*Writing posts as though I were writing a book. (Example: Mags chuckled. “That’s not how the game works.” he said with a slight smile.)

How about you?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Is a "shtick" a quirky personality trait? If that's the case, this should probably be moved to Communtiy Area.
Anyways, here's some of mine:
Being into cars and motorsport, especially NASCAR.
Loving wolves.
Trying everything at least once.
Being a Twilight Princess fan.
Being new to Zelda.

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
posting in sequential deadpan one-liners with little or no deviation in tone or delivery to indicate how serious or silly I'm being

terrible opinions but I think I'm fair in recognizing when I'm being biased most of the time or some of the time

separating distinct thoughts with multiple returns
similar thoughts only get one

acknowledging that my sense of humor is just more refined than everyone else's and I'll never find someone who can truly appreciate a conversation with me

when I'm being more serious I'll start breaking out the punctuation to end my sentences. This typically happens when talking about game design, something I'm enthusiastic about as a hobby, or when mafia games are starting to get intense. While this sort of enthusiasm can happen for me as either alignment, I tend to just have more variety in my word choice when I roll town, and I tend to reuse words/phrases/ideas as scum
I have no idea why it happens but it does

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Da-dat-dat-da-na-na-naa, da-na-na-dat-na-n-n-naaa... dat-dat-dat-da-na-na-naa, da-na-naa-naaa n-n-n-naa... na-naa naa naa dat da naa na n-n-naa...

Last edited:

Archer

Whatever
“Playing Zelda and Xenoblade”
“Watching Anime. (Recent favorites include My Hero Academia, ReZero, and Fairy Tail)”
“Listening to classic Rock music”

Being on this board for 7 years and still having nothing important or substantial to say.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
1. Guitarist with 21 years of experience. On top of that, I know way too much about music theory. My specialty is heavy metal, but I have been working on my jazz and country in addition. I also am doing it for a living.

2. Into various types of weaponry, including swords, knives/daggers, and firearms. I made my mark here on this forum by reviewing Zelda weapons and their practicality.

3. Into fantasy and science fiction. Kind of a duh thing, at least for me.

4. I am really into dinosaurs, and if you ask, I will tell you the coolest facts about your favorite dinosaur, and, if they're available, open source scientific papers for further information discussing specific specimens. Basically, I'm a paleontology geek.

5. I also like whisk(e)y. I really like Islay single malt scotches, with Ardbeg 10 being my favorite of all time.

6. I give blood and plasma, but I hate those large gauge needles.

7. PC gamer.

8. Juice is awesome.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Well, here goes
1. Autistic
2. Generally neutral, non-unpopular opinions
3. I'm a Final Fantasy fan.
4. Plays old games instead of new ones.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer