• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U What's Your Scariest Moment in TWW?

i may sound like an idiot but i was never fond of redeads i listined to a redead scream on wind waker it sounded like a banshee then i finally got to the redead place even though i was ready for its scream,it nearly made my heart stop if you were sacred of redeads then you may understand me.i was sacred becuase i ussally watch vids on YT but then it was me doing it!if you want you can call me an idiot.. -_- sorry for my bad english

sorry get rid of this thread i accidently spammed and made this thread twice so get rid of one!

gahhhhhhhhhh my computer is messed up!i keep spamming things i dont want!plz understand me!

Y

Yoshi

When I was doing the endless night for the first time I was jumped by a big octo, it came out of NOWHERE, so now I feel paranoid when I go sailing

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
The first time I came across a big octo by accident, it scared the heck out of me! I was lucky I had bombs!

And redeads. I always stay far away and throw three bombs at them to kill them from a distance. Then they don't even come toward me, they just stand there.

I try to eliminate being scared as much as possible when I play. o.o

The first time I came across a big octo by accident, it scared the heck out of me!

Pretty much this. Oh, but I was not so lucky to have anything that would be used to attack it. My first playthrough of the Wind Waker, I tended to procrastinate with a lot of things--not just that Triforce quest near the end of the game. So, I went to the Forest Haven, where I was supposed to get Farore's Pearl... but when I got there, I got distracted by the forest fireflies. So, after I received the Deku Leaf, I set back off for Windfall to give the firefly to Lenzo.

When I was on my way down to Forest Haven, I just jumped over those random octoroks that would appear on occasion, but remembe that I still have nothing to throw or launch at marine enemies (the first item for that was the boomerang in the Forbidden Woods, which I left behind). But, on my way back to Windfall Island, I was clueless on what I got myself into. While in the sector of Fire Mountain, I sailed right into the Big Octo's domain. I had no clue what was going on... I was just like, "Oh, a whirlpool... hmm..." Then to seeing the Octo itself kind of startled me. The only thing I could think to do was to L-target it with the grappling hook, but I just ended up salvaging... so I was helplessly sucked in.

That had to be, like, my scariest moment... I think after that, my experience with Big Octos wasn't good at all. I think this whole thing was the reason I procrastinated so much with the Triforce Quest. When I had to sail around the cursed ocean, I seriously went on the internet to find the Big Octo locations so I knew which regions to avoid... I was that freaked out. I think after I got to Jabuun, I got so paranoid, I had to get my sister to get me to Outset for me.

Now, I kind of find it ridiculous, but there are still traces of that fear when I go back to replay the Wind Waker. Whenever I pull enough courage together to actually kill one, I feel all awesome afterward. xD

Pen

The game is on!
When I was little and played WW I honestly got so scared on the first visit on the Forsaken Fortress that I stopped playing Zelda for a long time. I think it was the atmosphere of that place that made me feel uncomfortable. :(

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I was SO scared of the Forsaken Fortress the first time I played. I was so mad I lost my sword and I couldn't fight anyone. I thought hiding in the barrels was such a cool idea, but I was scared to death to move an inch in the rooms with the Moblins.

Then of course I got caught, which scared the daylights out of me too.

Big Octo

=^)
Pretty much this. Oh, but I was not so lucky to have anything that would be used to attack it. My first playthrough of the Wind Waker, I tended to procrastinate with a lot of things--not just that Triforce quest near the end of the game. So, I went to the Forest Haven, where I was supposed to get Farore's Pearl... but when I got there, I got distracted by the forest fireflies. So, after I received the Deku Leaf, I set back off for Windfall to give the firefly to Lenzo.

When I was on my way down to Forest Haven, I just jumped over those random octoroks that would appear on occasion, but remembe that I still have nothing to throw or launch at marine enemies (the first item for that was the boomerang in the Forbidden Woods, which I left behind). But, on my way back to Windfall Island, I was clueless on what I got myself into. While in the sector of Fire Mountain, I sailed right into the Big Octo's domain. I had no clue what was going on... I was just like, "Oh, a whirlpool... hmm..." Then to seeing the Octo itself kind of startled me. The only thing I could think to do was to L-target it with the grappling hook, but I just ended up salvaging... so I was helplessly sucked in.

That had to be, like, my scariest moment... I think after that, my experience with Big Octos wasn't good at all. I think this whole thing was the reason I procrastinated so much with the Triforce Quest. When I had to sail around the cursed ocean, I seriously went on the internet to find the Big Octo locations so I knew which regions to avoid... I was that freaked out. I think after I got to Jabuun, I got so paranoid, I had to get my sister to get me to Outset for me.

Now, I kind of find it ridiculous, but there are still traces of that fear when I go back to replay the Wind Waker. Whenever I pull enough courage together to actually kill one, I feel all awesome afterward. xD

Wow.... that's exactly how I feel . . .I just got over it yesterday when I finally braved up and killed the four-eyed one for extra magic. I don't think I'm scared of them anymore. . . when I still was, I was super paranoid. When I reached a sector where one would be, I would always make sure to I would avoid it. I would also check the sea chart about every two seconds to see how far in I was. But now it feels great that I got over bigoctophobia.

When I was doing the endless night for the first time I was jumped by a big octo, it came out of NOWHERE, so now I feel paranoid when I go sailing
oh yes the same happened to me!i was controlling a seagull i went up the the moutain and holy triforce!miniblins made me jump!i didnt know what they were so i looked it up.. it made me scream too!also how do you get across the bridge?do you use the leaf?

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Yes, the Big Octo did surprise me the first time, but the ironic thing is that after I got the arrows I started hunting all of them down. But my first encounter with ReDeads are up there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom