• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Reaction when You First Entered the Forest Temple?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
When I first entered the Temple, it wasn't that bad for me. It seemed like a normal forest/woods. But as I progressed further inside, I noticed that the Forest Temple is a building that is overrun by moss and other plants. And that, combined with the creepy music did change by emotions to more disturbed that at first.

And I'm assuming that this is the OoT Forest Temple, and if it is, this thread should be moved to the Ocarina of Time forum.
EDIT: it got moved. All good.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
At first I was like:
1252936176482.jpg

and then I was like...
1298710134199.jpg

AAA! Wolves!

and then I was like...
1252936662162.jpg

Bwaaa! Spydiz!

but then I went inside and was like:
1252953559876.jpg

You asked for reactions.

I

IronKnukle22

That it looks like a mansion I know so that made it creepy.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I was scared to be honest! It was my first big dungeon in a Zelda game and I didn't know what to expect. But I soon learned that this was one of the greatest levels in gaming history.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
When I entered, I was like 'I'm going to get lost in no time' but it's pretty cool temple. But the song gave me the creeps. *shudder*

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
The OoT Forest Temple is one of my most favorite Zelda dungeons. When I first entered I already sort of new what to expect because I had checked it out online beforehand. But the first time I checked it out, it got me really pumped because it features a lot of things that I love in a dungeon.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I was, like, "Whoa... This place is awesome." It definately felt eerie, which it was. And the music was the ultimate (especially for that dungeon). In my opinion, best dungeon ever. (Even though my favorite is the Stone Tower Temple. Which comes in second for the best.)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
When I first saw looked like a mansion creepy then the music made it creepier and when the Wolfos jumped from underground that sacred I screamed but then again I was 5 when I did my play through of OoT.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, getting there scared the living crap out of me (the moblins), but I thought the place itself was pretty freaking awesome.
My reaction in a few words: awesome, clever, dark, hard, and eerie.

T

TriLinx64

Ma reaction

*Walk in* :suspicious: *Moves forward* o_O "Wolfos!" *Kills wolfos* :blank: *Opens door* "Hey listen! o_O Should we listen to what Shiek said and go to the Forest Temple?" :fairy::dry: *Continues* "Spida!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom