• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Profile Picture?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
mmm.png
Magnum ice cream bars. Good stuff. Like some of my other aesthetic decisions, this is meant to thematically fit with Boo's Pizza, which along with Megacomic is sort of what I'm known for around here... I think...

Going over some previous ones, just because I like talking...

feelin 7up.jpeg
This was the only image of the "Feelin' 7up" ad campaign I could find with Mike Schmidt. I'll explain this one later.

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 6.31.17 PM.png
The Phil Collins puppet from the music video for "Land of Confusion". Great song, great music video, overall excellent. I ought to listen to Genesis more often. Like with the Magnum bars, this was meant to tie in with Nightmare Fleet, as I felt "Land of Confusion" was a song that fit pretty well with that arc (not the music video, obviously, just the song).

Though, part of that music video has influenced an upcoming part of BP...

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 12.56.15 PM.png
"...FEEELINGS..."

The Prosecutor from the The Trial, the penultimate song from Pink Floyd's 1979 rock opera The Wall. The epic animated sequence by Gerald Scarfe was broadcast on the physical wall built during the live shows, but the cartoons are more recognizeable from the 1982 film adaptation of The Wall featuring Bob Geldof.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 12.04.53 PM.png
The main character from Interpol's Evil music video. I guess I just like music videos with puppets? They had puppets at The Wall concerts, come to think of it... I had this as my PFP for a while before or after thicc water.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 9.57.38 PM.png
Pretty sure I had this as a PFP at one point; why else would it be in my files?

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 10.08.00 PM.png
Happened upon this photograph of a Ruff Ruffman costume from a documentary on YouTube (DefuncTV, as I recall). It was too funny to let go to waste.

These are all the ones I can find so far. This has been a somewhat comprehensive history of my profile pictures on Zeldadungeon.net/forum, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom