• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your preferred web browser?

Which web browser do you use?

• Firefox

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Microsoft Edge

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something other thing, you weirdo

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
So, most of us probably know that one lame joke that gets tossed around about stuff like Edge and Internet Explorer.

"Internet Explorer is the fastest way to download Firefox/Chrome."

But nowadays Edge (the successor to Internet Explorer for those who might be operating in the world of Macintosh) is starting to be seen as a viable web browser and not just a mechanism for downloading something more efficient. Chrome has shifted to become the dominant web browser, while Opera remains the browser used by video game consoles with their ****ty pack-in browsers that everyone hates.

I'm a Firefox kind of guy myself. I've been using it since my wee days on the internet when I installed add-ons for use with DeviantArt. What about everyone else? Which browser do you use? If it's Microsoft Edge, why?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Microsoft Edge because it's what was built into the computers when my family started to distance ourselves from google products as much as possible.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Back in the day, it was Internet Explorer, then after we got a mac, I used Safari for a while, even after I got my own PC. But as the discontinued support for Safari on PC I switched over to Chrome and have been using it ever since

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Firefox. Have used it for years. I occasionally use Chrome if I have to but I stick to Firefox for the most part.

Though on my phone I use Chrome since it's an Android.

zelda kid

peAce infiniTe
brave-web-browser-review-credit-brave.jpg

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
So I mostly use firefox and I have for quite some time now. I also will use chrome when I am shopping. I haven't used internet explorer in a long time and wasn't even aware that it changed to microsoft edge.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Chrome, though I've been meaning to switch to Edge because it's built-in and has slightly better performance. Has Google conditioned me!?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I really like Google Chrome, mostly because it is compatible with my MacBook, that and I use Google Docs and Gmail, so having the option to have all my administrative affairs done all without having to leave the browser and open up and or download MS Office and or MS Outlook, Is really helpful, Unrelated I especially like Google Docs autosave, since I do not always constantly keep my MacBook batteries recharged to 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom