• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Phone Cover/Case?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Post about the phone covers you have with a picture and/or discription.

I got a new one today for my iPhone 4S, it's Zelda related and has Link and Fi on it. Picture in spoiler:
43772BED-699C-4733-BB5B-DFB3E8118F7A-3385-0000041F100E6DEA_zpsde1d75ee.jpg
It was $18 (on sale from $28), I like it :)

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have a slick black rubber case for my Samsung Galaxy S II. The phone itself is black as well, so it looks nice. It makes a regularly funny-feeling phone comfortable to hold and protects it a whole lot.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I haven't got a special case yet, as I got my new Samsung Galaxy s2 yesterday, but I've ordered Doctor Who decals to put on it :)

Claire

The Geekette
I, unfortunately, do not have anything super cool to show or describe to you. I have an HTC Sense because it was on sale when it was time to upgrade the phone. I have it in a black defender case by Otterbox because I'm ridiculously clumsy and drop it all the time. I've seen some really cute iPhone covers, but I won't have an iPhone until iDead.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
ii.JPG

My case got stuck so couldn't take picture of my own but bought a Rolling Stones case for my iPhone 5 that looks exactly like the one in the picture above. Cost me 30$ but was worth it :D

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Who needs phone covers. My phone isn't a fragile Iphone so why worry? I have dropped mine so many times it would be broken if it were an iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom