• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What's Your Most Annoying Thing in TP?

whats your opinoin for most annoying thing in tp?

• Forest temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shadow vermin

• Lakebed temple

• Zants hand

• darknuts

• midna

• none of these

• getting lost

• shadow creature(s cry)

• Total voters
agh.. the shadow creatures!!! i know they're sort of simple to beat, but the first time i saw them (actually every single time i see them), i feel like im gonna get a game over. i hate these things and their irritable screeches!

C

Croxyndorf

the most annoying thing for me is each time you shut the game off and collect a blue, yellow, and red rupee you always get a notification. also if you find a rupee in a treasure chest and it won't fit in your wallet instead of it counting you don't receive it at all.

B

Blacksorrow24

ZANTS HANDS! My bane. I really liked the tear collection, and was SUPER happy they brought it back in SS and they did it MUCH better. Zants hands just made me so angry. flash backs to Wallmasters in other Zelda games... ugh

I thought about this and I think was either the tears or the Zant hand. I don't really think the Zant hand was annoying, more that there just down right CREEPY! Lol. The Tears were really annoying, with bug always stepping out of the way and knocking you out the sent mode. It was a pain. -__-

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I personally hated the Lakebed Temple. The first time i did it i got so confused. Also, in the Twilight Dungeon Zant's hands creeped me out so much. brrrrrrrrrrrrr brings back memeories.

MW7

For me it was none of the above followed by the tears of light. The thing that annoyed me most is that the game presented you with the four people who would be leading you to the next four dungeons in Telma's Bar and then required you to go to those dungeons in a specific order. It was like teasing people who wanted the game to be nonlinear.

The tear quests were annoying, I hated being stuck as a wolf and couldn't wait to be finished so that I could Link again and go to another temple! I also hated only being able to pay that old man only 50 rupees at a time! You would sit there for like 5 minutes paying him the 1000 needed for the heart piece! :P

I voted for Shadow creature's cry but that was nothiing compared to other things in the game. Well between Ganondorf coming into the story randomly, most of the weapons/tools being useless after they are used once or twice, Zelda being the most useless, and Zant's ridiculous five year old personality. Yeah it seems that those shadow creature cries just made it an annoying experience for me along with those.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
I don't know what you people are all talking about, I loved getting the tears. It was a fun little scavenger hunt. I was rather disappointed when they stopped. I did however dislike the litle shadow vermin creatures that just get in your way and stall you, and Zant's hand that kept taking away the orbs >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom