• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What's Your Most Annoying Thing in TP?

whats your opinoin for most annoying thing in tp?

• Forest temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shadow vermin

• Lakebed temple

• Zants hand

• darknuts

• midna

• none of these

• getting lost

• shadow creature(s cry)

• Total voters

geek4887

The Unknown
Here's what i REALLY hated: IT WAS WAAY TOO LINEAR! You weren't allowed to mix up the order of the dungeons. I'm not saying it made the game bad, but it really took away that freedom you feel in all of the zelda games. I mean it was necessary to make the story work, but...i dunno, there's something wrong with a linear zelda game for me.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The most annoying thing (and creepy, for that matter) in Twilight Princess was in the Twilight Palace, when you're getting the Sols and you're the the last room from getting outside, and the stupid Shadow Hand comes and steals the Sol, and I have to do the entire section again.

WHO VOTED DARKNUTS! Darknuts were one of the best things in the game, they had great AI and were the most chalenging enemy. Tears were so bad.

Darknuts=awsome

Tears=epic fail

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lakebed Temple. The whole set-up was bewildering, and that room with the big revolving gears (navigated via Clawshot) was obnoxious. You had to keep roving from level to level in search of the right door, which you might come to by chance, with no clear indication of where to go next. All Water Temples seem to be designed this way, and that's probably why they're my least favorite aspect in those they do appear in.
:zora:

Last edited:
The biggest problem with this game is its lack of enjoyable sidequests and minigames. YMMV but the only content outside of the main quest I really enjoyed was exploring the hidden caves in Hyrule Field. The golden bugs and poe souls are probably the two worst sets of collectables in the history of Zelda.

W

Webber1900

Lakebed Temple = BORING AS HELL! I always felt bored in water dungeons...

Me too actually ... just lots of back and forth setting things up in the right order at the right time... zzzzzz

I voted none of this, because the MOST annoying thing ever, in any Zelda game, was that each time you found a blue or yellow rupee, a textbox would pop up to tell you you found a rupee.

sometimes its funny. "You got a Green Rupee! That's worth 1 Rupee! Better collect lots of them!"

N

neonskittlez52

for me, the most annoying thing in Twilight Princess would probably be Zants Hand.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I like collecting the tears though. I played the game so much I can dream the locations so to speak. What I really found annoying were the cries of the shadow beings and the short cuts before they arrive. You couldn't skip that part and go straight into a fight. I also hated the masks of Zant. They aren't difficult at all but they pop up all together and when you fight one two others are shooting in your back. Or when you use the clawshot to move on to a platform the mask will show up and yep shoot straight at you before you reach the platform. I hated that madly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom