• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Mask???

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Triforce of Power Mask: At the cost of a TON of magic power (it depletes even if you've gotten the infinite Magic thing from the Chateau Romani), it octuples your attack power. Given to you from the Oracle Din after beating the game once in the minimum number of cycles and not dying (even to get revived by a Fairy) once.

Triforce of Wisdom Mask: Allows you to figure out every single method to defeat an enemy at the cost of a TON of Magic power. Given to you by the Oracle Nayru after beating the game once getting a full 100% (every Treasure Chest, cutscene, piece of dialogue, etc.).

Triforce of Courage Mask: Octuples your defense, but lowers your attack power to a fourth of what it should be while wearing it. Given to you by the Oracle Farore after beating the game without getting a single optional item.

grasshopper mask: allows you to jump really high
laughing mask: makes anyone you talk to and nonboss enemies you encounter roll around with uncontrolable laughter.
chu chu mask: turns you into a chu chu so you can get through tight spaces, small holes, and barred passageways.
poison mask: any enemy slowly dies from poison if they touch you.
lady's man mask: whenever you talk to women they release hearts or heart pieces.
pimp mask: dresses you in pimp clothes and instead of using your sword you slap people and they always drop money.
ganon mask: enemies salute you instead of attack
But i'd really like to have that mask that gives you wings so i could fly around.

Ok then...

Mask of Nature

Gives control over water, fire, wind, shadow, ice, and light. Drains quite a bit of magic power. You have to fight through a tornado, enter a pitch black cave( which happens to be cold and icy) Go underwater and through a volcano on the other side, and reach into the middle of a bunch of random light to get this mask.( and yes the Goron Tunic, Zora Tunic, and Iron Boots must be used here)

Mask of Transformation

Obtained by entering a hidden cave guarded by many vicous Dekus and Chu Chus. Drains a little magic power. This mask lets you transform into a Deku when in a forest, Goron when near a volcano/fire, Zora when in/near water, etc.

Mask of Master Magic

Obtained by defeating 100 enemies with magic. This mask doubles magic power and makes a longer lasting magic meter, but only allows you to use magic. If you run out of your magic meter, you cannot use magic until the entire magic meter has been replenished.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
A One Piece collection, gained by beating each of them on the deck of the Thousand Sunny (Their Pirate Ship)
Gomu Gomu Mask: Changes Link into Monkey D. Luffy and gives him Luffy's fighting style and powers
Yomi Yomi Mask: Changes Link into Dead Bones Brooks and gives him Brook's fighting style
Santouryu Mask: Changes Link into Pirate Hunter Zoro and gives him Zoro's fighting style
SogeKing's Mask: Changes Link into Sogeking and gives him Sogeking's fighting style
Cyborg Mask: Changes Link into Cyborg Franky and gives him Franky's fighting Style

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
Darkwolf Mask

Obtained by defeating a pack of wolfos, and then using the song of healing on a man that they almost killed. he is healed, and you get the mask. it can only be used at night time, and cannot be taken off until morning. it transforms you into a half wolf (claws, tail, fast running) but you have no control over attacks. you can swing a claw, but in the presence of enemies, the mask takes control. may kill innocent bystanders.

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
I didn't read all the posts so if im stealing your idea sory but i think it would be cool to have a moon mask. On a full moon if you wear it you get extra strenght or defence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom