• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Mask???

D

Deku Master

My mask would be the mask of invisibility. I could walk up behind my enemies, and BAM! They wouldn't know what hit them (litteraly).

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
The Not a Mask Mask:

It's a mask. However, this mask can become other masks. The newly transformed mask can then be worn on all forms. Bunny Hood Goron Link? Hell yes.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
the nightmare mask- the abitiy to walk by enemies without them attacking you. your defense, attack and speed is raised. certian areas will allow you to teleport with this mask on. you can go through some objects. and in certian parts of the game you can go into people's dreams and fix them so they wake up and give you answers, or corupt them so they get out of you way in order to get peices of heart, the instrument you play with it on is guitar and the song goes- ^,v,<,>,A. the only draw back is that is SLOWLY takes away magic Ex. after 5 minutes of wearing it, one little bar of your magic (as wide as the pixles on your screen) goes down. now in order to get it you must have all heart containors, all the upgrades (wallet, poes, bugs, whatever) magic doubled, and the strongest sword, then you talk to the person who gives you the oringonal sword and fight them, once you beat that really hard battle, you use this pendant they give you to open this door of pure darkness and go inside to claim this mask, phew that was a lot

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
The Cat Mask: Gives you free milk from the Milk Bar at certain times of the day, but causes other shop owners to chase you with a broom.

The Cuckoo Mask: Renders you weaponless until you are hit several times, at which point you are replicated multiple times and strike back until the enemy is defeated or runs a certain distance away. Obtained by provoking the boss in a multi-tiered mini dungeon of cuckoos and successfully escaping. (Harder than the Savage Labyrinth and Cave of Ordeals combined.)

The Bullet-Time Mask: At the cost of magic power, slows down an enemy's attacks to give you time to dodge them. Found by offering a mysterious guy in black the option of a red potion or blue potion. You must offer him the red potion second or he'll continue on his way.

The Expert Mask: Multiplies the health/intelligence of enemies for a greater challenge (but also greater reward.)

The Tingle Mask: Turns you into Tingle, who gets really confused and gives you free maps because he thinks you're him. Causes all other NPCs to ignore you.

The Ditto Mask: Turns you into the same kind of enemy you are facing. Not really advantageous, just adds a different twist to combat. Will not work on bosses until you've defeated them once. Found by defeating a mini-dungeon in which you are lent the mask, but can't keep it until you win every round.

The Cucco Mask (I know it's been done, but mine's different): obtained after beating the game on an uber challenge without getting any damage whatsoever. When you wear this mask, you control Cuccos. To give you an idea of how powerful this mask is, a Phantom will run away in terror (A PH one, to be exact (the ST ones aren't anywhere near as scary)).

C

creat0r

Look at mine:
WEEGEE Mask: Stare everybody to death.
Time Continuum Mask: Time slows and you speed up, plus you can defy gravity.
Focus Mask: Allows you to attack the nearest enemy continuously, you dont need to push buttons
Master's Mask: Allows you to change to anyone. Including Weegee.
Combo Mask: Gives you an almost unlimited combo strike
I will come up with more though :):D

Also theres the:
Time Boost: Allows you to skip a point in time.
Time Repeat: Allows you to reset time. Handy if you just got beat

Also theres the:
:xd:

Also theres the:

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
femimask: turns you into a female (maybe vice versa if you a girl) so you can suduce gaurds into letting you in the castle

givin to you by a peeping tom mission where you must knock a guy spying on a girl out of a tree

Jedizora

:right:
navi mask. It looks exactly the same as links face and it gives you navi instead of tatl and makes the game better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom