• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Job?

Joy

The Sexy One
Part time, full time, dream job if you don't have one, whatever.

I work part-time as a waitress in a café, mainly on weekends or holidays.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I quit my job (thank God), but I worked as a Wheelchair Agent full time back in the airport.

EDITTO: My dream job is a video gamer. I want to play games for money. How easy is that? Friggin' easy. How fun is that? Supah fun. How much money? Eh, not too much, but it's easy task for me.

Last edited:
I'm not working right now, my dream job would be a cook ^.^
I love cooking, and not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good xD Learned right in my mom's kitchen.
I wouldn't want to be a chef in some high class restaurant though, I'd want something low-key, something simple.
Rice & Beans, yellow rice w. corn, fried chicken with my homemade adobo, etc. ^.^

My current job is school. With 7 hours of my day spent working at school and an additional 4 or 5 hours consumed in the afternoon on homework (along with an equal amount of homework on weekends), it's safe to say that school is where a majority of my time and focus is committed to.

That being said, my dream jobs which I am working towards are author and astronomer. I haven't picked which of the two I'd like to pursue yet (I even still have doing both as an option at this point), but those are my primary goals.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Alongside fulltime school I'm casual crew trainer at McDonalds, I teach the new crew what to do and pretty much know the place inside out. I do around 15-20 hours per week and get about $12 an hour. Now having worked there for over two years I really love it there (believe it or not), my co-workers are great company. When people ask me how much I like my job all I need to say is "I'm Lovin' It".

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I don't have a job right now, and the two I've held were terribly unfulfilling.

My dream jobs would be something like data entry, network administration, psychology, or just research in general. I don't have the kind of education/credentials needed for such jobs, though, and may never get them. So it might always be a dream.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I currently have a Saturday job as a dishwasher at a gourmet resturaunt. I also do whatever the chefs need me to do. So if I need to prep potatoes, prep potatoes. Fat a van filled with food for a catering job, fill the van. It's pretty awesome work.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Other than being a student, I don't have any other job. But my dream job is the be a video game creator. I have some experience in that realm, but I want to do something in the computer science area for sure.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I don't have one, I'm still in high school though so there's not much pressure to get one and school keeps me plenty occupied. I've tried to get some jobs to no avail and although having a job of some sort would have its benefits, namely getting some of my own income and having something to put on my resume, I don't feel like I need one at the moment.

My dream job would be to not have a job at all. I'd just live on unemployment, getting paid to jack-**** all day everyday. I know it sounds horrible; frankly I don't care as I'm apathetic and have a weak moral compass.
Actually, research psychology sounds kind of appealing to me. It just involves analyzing information and experimenting and doesn't really involve any social interaction. Right up my alley.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I work full-time as a Closing Manager at a Grocery Store and part-time as an Access Coordinator in the ER at a local hospital. I get one day off a week and work roughly 52 hours a week.

i'm working 6hours a month for a call centre, its annoying that they dont give me more hours and a new job is hard to find. I can only do call centre work though because if i was customer facing i'd scare everyone.

Customer: Hello can you help me?
Me: *turns around to face customer*
Customer: Ahh! I mean, Ahh-lo... umm.. *stares*

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've been working with mentally handicapped people for the past 3,5 years and recently secured myself a 75% permanent position. My job consists of assisting people unable to fully care for themselves in their day to day. It wasn't my dream job originally, certainly wasn't something I ever imagined I would end up doing for a living, but I've come to love it, love the impact I can have on another person's life.

I'd love to be an author, but I fear I would probably suffer writer's block if I made it my living, plus I have a hard time giving up writing fanfiction, so I guess I'm kinda content doing writing as a hobby thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom