• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What's your go-to settlement?

For some reason, I almost always cash in for heart pieces and stamina at Kakariko Village. Obviously, Link's house is in Hateno Village, so I go there a fair amount. But once I have Tarrey Town set up, that's probably where I spend the most time. I love the music. The business options seem better than just about anywhere. Plus, you can stay at the inn for free, although I start to feel like I'm taking advantage if I do that too much.

Either if the Akkala stables as you find Beedle there.
Kakariko is good
Hateno to sort my house, then leave some weapons there.

For some odd reason I always find myself at Gerudo City to stock up. Don't know why but something draws me there like a magnet.

I have actually been thinking about the settlements a lot. In analysis, Gerudo Town and Hateno Village are obviously the most complex, with Gerudo Town having the most citizens of all settlements, and more than Goron City and Rito Village combined. For this reason, I spend most of my time in Gerudo Town, especially because the schedules of the citizens are the most complex (one could argue Kakariko is more complex). The Gerudo have the most organized shops, military, and educational system. It's the only one that feels like a real place to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom